Blitzø x fem!reader

Requested by @Kiribakusimp190

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"Blitzø! Stop playing with those and let's get going! Our client want they dead but that won't happen if you play with those horses,"

"Unclench your puss Y/n, we have another 24 hours to kill them," he said and looked over at Loona and nodded his head as a telling of open the portal.

Today were it only Blitzø and Y/n who went to assas someone, Millie and Moxxie were busy and Blitzø would never let Loona go after what happened with Vortex.

Y/n rolled her eyes at Blitzø as the portal appeared and the two stepped through it to appear in a large city...

"What was the client's reason to kill them?" Y/n asked and Blitzø began to walk away. "Cheating,"

"Wow... feel like someone I know,"

"Y/n please, not here," y/n held up her hands in front of her in a protective way. "Fine, fine," she said before taking out a note from her pocket. "They got me the address of the victim so now it's just find it," Y/n said and a glow surrounded her.

Blitzø watched as she put on her human disguise, Blitzø's eyes shined a little to see her gorgeous appearance.

She walked out of the dark alley and looked at the people who walked passed her. "Oh excuse me!" The person she called to turned to her, "Could you please tell me where I'll find this?" Y/n asked and showed the street name, but not the house address.

They pointed at a direction and told her the way. Blitzø stood hidden in the shadows and noticed that the person Y/n talked to were a bit suspicious in a way, but he can't picture why he has such feeling about them.

Y/n thanked them and walked back but stood against the wall beside the alleyway. "Here," Y/n said and held out the note to him, he took it and looked at the direction that the person had written down. "I've memorized it, follow it and I'll meet you there," Y/n said and began to walk off. Blitzø huffed at the his thought of Y/n as an detective in the human world but really she's also the villain in disguise.

He smirked as he went towards the direction in the shadows.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n were standing in an alleyway again. Back to her demon form, Y/n turned to Blitzø who were looking at her, "What?" Y/n asked and Blitzø looked away. "Nothing just... I've forgotten how beautiful you're,"

"Oh Blitzø~ You're flattering me- Ahhahahah... did you expect that reaction? Sorry, I don't flirt with cheaters," she said and looked out from behind the alleyway to see no people around. She stepped out from behind the wall and sneaked up to the door.

Blitzø sighed as he leaned against the wall, he remembered when they first meet, Y/b were so shy and easily flustered... now she's just... sarcastic and angry with him... he can understand why though. "Blitzø! Are you coming or what?" Y/n whisper yelled at him and he snapped out of his thoughts and quickly sneaked up to beside her.

Y/n and Blitzø peeked inside the house to see no one in the lobby.
The house is where rich ass people lived so they both were surprised no guards or anything were guarding the place like this.

Blitzø opened the lobby door and they stepped inside. They walked against the wall, not daring to go in the middle of the room just in case. Y/n looked in the corners of the lobby to see one single camera. She quickly threw a knife at it and the camera broke.
They then reached the elevator and the door opened, letting them inside.

"What floor?" Blitzø asked and Y/n looked at the note. "9th,"
Blitzø pressed it and the doors closed.
Y/n leaned against the wall and rubbed her forehead in circles. "You okay?" "Yeah, just a headache," Blitzø leaned against the wall beside her, but Y/n moved a little away from him. She looked away.

Blitzø sighed, "Y/n, look... I know that you're angry with me and I understand why but... without that book, we have no access to this world,"

"I know that, but there are so many that has the same powers to let demons get access to the living world and there is so many other ways to make do it but you chose to fuck some Prince ass for a damn book," The elevator opened its doors and Y/n stepped outside. Blitzø clicked his tongue and walked behind her as they continued down the hall till they came to a door. "This must be it," Y/n said and knocked, she transformed into her disguise and held a knife behind her back as the door opened.

"Hello, is this R/n (Random name)?"

"Y-Yes?"

"I have a message from your ex," Y/n said and stabbed his stomach. They couched out some blood which fell to the floor. Y/n who had their head on her shoulder whispered, "Welcome to hell," she took out her knife from them and they fell to the ground, dead.

"Call Loona, tell her we're done," Y/n said and transformed back to demon.
"Of course..." Blitzø said and called his and Y/n's daughter. They adopted her together which was a closer step into a perfect family but... the little affair with the prince stopped their love to grow and only made it shrink little by little.

"Loonie! We're ready to come home, dear!"

"Yeah yeah," she said and a portal appeared beside them. Y/n and Blitzø walked through it. Milli and Moxxie greeted them back. Y/n said a thanks before storm out of the headquarters.

The attention of Millie, Moxxie, and Loona turned to Blitzø who looked down as he stepped into his office.

The three looked at each other, something have happened... but what?

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n were lying on the couch, watching some television when the front door opened and in walked Blitzø and Loona.

Y/n closed her eyes to fake she was asleep to see what was gonna happen. Loona walk over and checked on her. "She's asleep..." she said and turned to Blitzø, "What happened up there today?" Loona asked and Blitzø sighed, "Nothing to worry about, Loonie,"

Loona shrugged and went inside her room.
Blitzø turned to the couch and stood between the television and the fake sleeping Y/n.

He grabbed the nearest blanket and covered her body with it. He then ran his fingers through her hair and moved some hair from her face. He sighed, "I don't deserve you... I'm a cheater and all I can do is push people away from me... I push away people I don't wanna lose... like yourself," he said in a whisper and kissed her forehead.

Y/n moved her arms to hold the back of his head and kissed his lips. Blitzø were surprised to see her awake but quickly kissed back, he had missed her kisses for so long and he had finally spilled how he truly feel about loosing her.

They sorted and Y/n looked inside his eyes, "I love you... Blitzø. Even if I'm hurt by your affair with that prince... I can't get myself to hate you... not ever,"

Blitzø's eyes watered and he hugged her tightly. Y/n hugged back, rubbing his back. "I love you too," he whispered and Y/n smiled as she closed her eyes, enjoying this moment.