Asmodeus x reader

Requested by @KnightBt

A/N: Short chapter (312 words)

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n were currently tapping their foot against the wooden floor as they wore an annoyed expression as they looked at their husband.

"Fizzarolli, read the list again please..." Y/n had gone through the receipts for the past months and wrote it all down so her husband would get a better look on what crap he is spending the money on.

"Wine, wine, wine, ..., wine, wine, three shippings of premium perfume, wine, wine, wine..." Y/n crossed their arms and tapped their foot louder. Asmodeus looked at them with puppy dog eyes, "Y-Y/n, please, I'll make it up to you,"

"That better be to pay me back... because half of this shit, is from my money, that you have taken without asking!" Y/n yelled and Asmodeus gulped, he knew better than to piss them off.

"B-Babe, I promise, I'll pay you back... just... don't be mad at me," he said and Y/n turned to Fizz and grabbed the list.

They looked through it and shoved it in their husband's face. "Until you've earned all of this and payed me back. I'm striking," "...What?"

"I'll sex strake until you've payed me back and earned the money that could have gone to better things than that," Y/n said and pointed at the list.

Asmodeus looked at them, "But babe, you can't just sex strake on me!"

"Watch me, Asmodeus," they said and walked off to another room.
Asmodeus sighed and Fizz chuckled. "Suck for you Ozzie,"

"Shut up," he mumbled and Fizz pat his back. "Hey, cheer up, the faster you earn enough money, the sooner you can have some fun," Asmodeus smirked and chuckled and looked towards the door his lover walked out through.

"Yeah... if it's a challenge they want, then that's what they're gonna get,"