Blitzø x abused!reader x Stolas

Requested by @CozmicWolf

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"You'll never be loved, all you are is a weak and pathetic Imp that nobody will ever care about,"

*SLAP*

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n flew up to sit on the bed with a slight gasp, they breathed heavily as they looked around the dark room and sighed in relief when they saw no one besides the two sleeping men on each side of them.

Y/n smiled down at them both but it faded as they leaned back against the bed frame and held their knees close to their chest, their passed were always haunting them. Especially at night.

"Y/n darling? What's wrong?" Stolas asked and held Y/n's chin to make them look at him as he sat up.

He noticed their tears. "Oh darling, come here," He said and took them into his lap and kissed the top of their head. "You wanna tell me what's bothering you?" Y/n couldn't get out any words, so they just shook their head in a 'No' motion.

Stolas sighed and dragged his fingers through their hair which he noticed caused them to relax a bit. He smiled. "Hey, what's going on?" Blitzø asked and rubbed his eyes and yawed.

Stolas put Y/N back to the empty space between him and Blitzø. "Y/n seemed to have a nightmare," Y/n looked down and fiddled with their fingers as the voices of their ex-lover screamed in their head.

Y/n closed their eyes and clenched their hands into fists as the voices got louder, "Shut the duck up, just leave me alone! JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" They screamed and both Blitzø and Stolas sat in front of them as Blitzø shook their shoulders. "Y/n! Get back to us, you're not with them anymore! You're with us, you're safe,"

"Blitzy, what's going on with them?"

"I think I know, Y/n's passed ex-lovers we're all toxic and abusive, the one before us used to hit them multiple times and tell them nobody will ever love them, which is not true, you hear me Y/n. Loona loves you, Moxxie and Millie loves you, Stolas loves you... I love you,"

Blitzø watched as Y/n got some life in their eyes. They were staring right at him as tears started to form in their e/c eyes, "Blitzø..." Y/n whispered and hugged him as they began to sob, "Shhh, it's okay, we're here, you're safe," he tried to comfort them as they both fell Stolas join the hug in trying to comfort Y/n.

They stayed like that for some minutes until Y/n had calmed down and they let go from the hug. Stolas laid Y/n back down in between him and Blitzø as he said, "Try and get some more sleep, darling,"

Y/n nodded as the two men laid down and hugged them, Stolas with his chest up against Y/n's back and Blitzø's face in their chest.
"Blitzø... Stolas... please, never leave me,"

"Of course not, love," Stolas said and kissed the top of their head.

Blitzø smiled and kissed their neck, "We will never leave you,"