Loona + twin!reader

Requested by @Starlit_Anime

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"I'll see you guys tomorrow!" Y/n waved as the others turned to her, "Have a nice night, Y/n!" Charlie called back and the door closed behind her.

Y/n took in the hot air and began her way home. As she stepped up to the front door, she heard bustling from inside and she tilted her head a little.

She opened the door to see Loona scattering the apartment for something. "Loona? What are you—"

"I can't find my stupid dress!"

"The red one?"

"Yes! The one I chose for todays party,"

Y/n then smiled, "Oh, it's in the bathroom. I washed it yesterday and fixed stitched it up a little since it had some strings falling from it,"

"Oh... thanks," Y/n smiled at her sister before walking into their shared bedroom and got herself dressed for the night.

After the two were done, Y/n stepped out of the room and gave a slow spin for her sister, "What ya think? Niffty made it for me,"

Loona stared at her sister and then looked down at herself. She sighed and smiled back, "It looks great,"

"Woah, I look nothing compared to you," She let out a howl, "You look absolutely fantastic!"

Loona let out a small chuckle, "Yeah... thanks," she said and Y/n walked over to grab her phone, "I'll text Tex that we're on our way and I've texted Dad about us going out but since he seems to be out as well, I'll put up a note on the door for when he gets home... Sounds good?"

Loona nodded and Y/n got to work.
While Y/n did that. Loona sat down on the couch, looking up at the ceiling.

Y/n had always been like this, thinking of everything and everyone. She wanted both her and the people around her to live a happy life and enjoy every small thing.

Since Y/n didn't like the fact of killing anyone, human or demon, she got herself a job at the new Happy Hotel where she worked for the one and only Princess of Hell and had the Radio Demon as a colleague.

Blitzø were scared for his daughter at first because of this information but as time went by, Y/n spoke very highly of the people and the hotel, Blitzø knew that his daughter were in good hands.

Y/n thanks to her cooperation and friendship with the princess, she had started a name for herself since she were the one to send out the word of the Hotel to every little being wondering Hell.

And here Loona sat... a receptionist who's working for her adoptive father...

Loona let out a sigh when she suddenly felt a tap on her shoulder, "You done? I got us a taxi,"

Loona stood up and stretched, "Let's go, then,"

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n and Loona stood on each side of Tex as Beelzebub herself flew down to the ground after her magnificent performance.

Y/n smiled when she saw the other female approach, "Bee!" She yelled and the Queen smiled brightly as well and flew over to hug the Hellhound, "Y/n! It's so good to see you again, honey. Where have you been?"