Mammon x Fizz's sister!reader

Requested by @Princess-Caroline

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n were backstage, it was yet another of her shows that Mammon put up.

She peaked through the curtains and frowned as some of the crazy fans did some... unhinged positions with both Y/n and Fizz dolls, her and her brother.

She frowned when she heard someone appear behind her, "Ready for a great show, N/n (nickname)?"

'Mammon' his grinning face stared at her, glaring slightly when not getting a reply.

"Of course, sir" Y/n spoke when Mammon grabbed her face, examining her as the two stared into each other's eyes.

It was silent for a moment, until the Prince of Greed smirked once more and booped her nose and said "Don't forget to smile!" Before disappearing.

Y/n sighed and nodded, "Inside and out... I know"

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n waved at her fans, "Thank you!" She said into the mic when suddenly a group of creepy fans crawled onto the stage.

"E-Excuse me... I have to ask you to leave the... stage" she gulped as they crowded her.

Others booed at them and yelled at them to get off the stage, but the creeps didn't listen as they all just stared at Y/n with creepy smirks.

Y/n spin around to see them all but the more she did, the more it was impossible to see anything else but their sadistic smirks.

"Please. Leave the stage!" Y/n said when two imps grabbed her arms and one grabbed her face to make her look at them.

She struggled against their touch as the three were really close. The rest of the group still stood in their places, just snickering as the one holding her face said, "Such a pretty face. The dolls are pretty good but... I wanna know what the real deal feels like"

Y/n's eyes dilated at their words.

But before anything else could happen, Mammon suddenly appeared on stage, glaring and growling at the group who scurried away with fear at the Prince.

Y/n's knees felt weak... Disgust, fear... it was all she felt as she collapsed to the floor, heavy breathing as she felt a panic attack.

Mammon quickly moved Y/n to behind the curtains and stood before her as she unsuccessfully tried to calm down.

Body shaking, eyes watering and... hands fitting perfectly in another pair of larger hands.

Y/n looked up, unexpectedly to see Mammon look at her with soft expression as he silently looked into her eyes.

And almost in an instant... Y/n was drawn away from the attention of the panic attack and she calmed down.

"I-I'm sorry... sir" she looked away

Mammon stayed quiet... "I... I can't be as great as my brother..."

He frowned and tilted her head up to make her look at him, "Yes, you can..." she blinked, "Because you are" he continued and cupped her cheek.

Y/n's face lit up, shocked at the fact that the Mammon was cheering her up.

He cleared his throat and stood back up properly. "Now, I will deal with your fans, take some time, I need you at your best till the show ends, got it?"

Y/n nodded and watched as Mammon walked past the curtains, onto the stage.
She looked down at her hands again and brought them to her chest.
Closing her eyes, she took deep breaths and felt her lips tug upwards,

'Thank you, Mammon'