Stolas + son!reader

Y/n stared at the news that Via, his younger twin sister were showing him.

'Prince Stolas art Goetia violently injured and send to hospital'

His mind went to the darkest of places and quickly made a portal that lead to the Sloth ring outside of the hospital.

Him and Via entered and stared up at the hospital building.

Flashback
"Y/n? Y/n, where are you?!" Stolas asked worriedly as he walked everywhere in the palace to find his son.

Y/n pushed himself further up the wall and let out a small snicker as Stolas walked past.

Stolas stopped in his tracks of hearing the small laugh and turned his head, smiling when he noticed the boy.

"There you are!" He said and Y/n laughed as he tried to run away but Stolas quickly caught him and hugged his son close.

"Now, now, little troublemaker, it's time for bed," he said as he began to preen his son's feathers. "Dad! Stop it!" The boy giggled and tried to push his father's beak away from him.

"Oh? Is someone ticklish?"
Flashback end

Y/n and Via were sitting in the lobby, waiting for the nurse to call them.
Y/n had his head down, eyes closed with a frown.

Flashback
"Ugh, go get fucked by that imp guy or something," Y/n rolled his eyes as he put his phone away and grabbed his guitar case on his back and sat down on his motorbike.

"Y/n! You have to get back to your studies, you won't—" Stolas argued back and Y/n flipped him off as he started the engine, "Sorry! Can't hear ya," Y/n said nonchalantly and drove off.

Stolas groaned and frowned as angry bird noises escaped his beak.
"Dad? Will Y/n be joining today?"

"Unfortunately, no. Your brother is just as stubborn as your mother. He took his bike to go who knows where,"

Via looked at her father, a worried look on his face.
Flashback end

"Y/n and Octavia Goetia?"

"Yes!" The two stood up in unison.

"Your father is awake and ready for visitors,"

Y/n gulped as they began to follow the nurse.

Flashback
"He's just worried about you," Y/n scoffed at his sister's words, "Then we have two views on that. He's always so pushy, wanting me to study some book that's over a thousand decades old, he doesn't like my friends, he doesn't like the fact that I'm in a band. I'm a disappointment to him—"

"Y/n, every time you leave the palace and skip lessons, yes, he's angry because you skip something important, but all he does is talk about you, how he adores you and wishes you would know that he truly cares for you and support you in everything you do,"

Y/n rolled his eyes, "Yeah, a little too late to think of that now, don't you think? He would have thought of that before he started that sickening affair with another man. He truly knows how to show that he cares about us," Y/n growled and slammed his hand against the wall, only for it to become a whole.
He growled and walked out of his room.

"Y/n..."
Flashback end

The nurse opened the door, "Your highness? Your children is here to visit you," she said and let the two inside.

"Dad," Via said and immediately hugged him, careful not to hurt him even more.

The nurse left and Via parted from her father, "Hi, Via..." he then turned to Y/n who where looking away awkwardly.

Via smiled and walked over to her brother, only to push him closer to the bed.

Y/n glanced at his father and then looked back once again, "Hi,"

Stolas smiled, "Hi, Y/n... You doing okay?"

"Yeah... unlike you,"

Stolas chuckled and leaned back on the bed. He were happy that his son took his time to visit, showing him that he actually cared.

Hours went by, Via and Stolas talked about everyone and everything. Y/n joining in the conversation here and there.

Via and Stolas laughed when the nurse from before walked inside, "Visiting time is over, I'm afraid," she said and Via hugged her father before walking over to the door.

Y/n stood up and were about to walk over to the door when Stolas grabbed his arm.

"Y/n," the said boy turned to Stolas who quickly dragged the boy into a hug. Y/n struggled against him until his body froze at what his dad whispered to him.

Y/n fought not to get teary eyed as they left the hospital, "What did he say to you?" Via asked and Y/n turned to her with eyes filled with tears.

Flashback
"I'm proud of you,"
Flashback end