Stolas + single mom!reader

Requested by @kittylove32

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n were just taking out some new baked bread out of the oven when the door into her bakery opened. She turned towards the door and called her youngest son to come over.

Y/n is a single mother with five kids in total, they all are working at the bakery together with her and the youngest of the kids who is 15-years-old is the only one who haven't learned how to sell anything with the cashier machine.

Y/n and her son looked over at the door to see their best costumer, Octavia Goetia. But tonight, she has two others with her.

"Welcome back, Octavia!" Y/n's son said and Octavia smiled as she waved at him and Y/n. "Thanks,"

"I see you brought your family with you?" Y/n said and Octavia nodded as she walked up to them and held out a hand to her parents.

"Y/n, 5s/n (5th son's name), meet my parents. Mom, dad, meet Y/n and her 5th born kid, 5s/n,"

Stella smiled at Y/n and nodded as a hi, Y/n did the same and turned to Stolas who were staring at her with a smile, "It's nice to meet you both," Y/n said and smiled at Stolas before turning to Octavia. "Look around and see what you want, or do you want the usual?"

"No, I'll try something else today,"

"Alright, call if you need any help," Y/n said and turned to her son. "Can you get 3d/n (3d daughter's name)?"

"But mom! She's with-"

"Yes mom?" Y/n and 5s/n turned to the voice to see Y/n's 3rd child but first born daughter stand by the door. Y/n smiled and grabbed a tray with cookies and some other sweets on it.

"Take this and give some to r/n (Random name), you two can eat it in your room," 3d/n smiled and took the tray, "Thanks mom," she said and was about to walk back but stopped and turned to her mother, "Oh yeah, mom, is it okay if I go out tonight with R/n? He has a reservation at a table at some restaurant,"

"Oh, yeah, sure," 5s/n looked at his mom with a confused look. "But mom, today is your-" y/n but a cookie in her son's mouth to keep him quiet and continued to smile at her daughter.

"Just make sure to be safe, alright?"

"Yeah, love you!"

"Love you too, honey!" She said as her daughter disappeared behind the corner and her son had ended his cookie. "Mom, it's your birthday today, we all would be here and celebrate you tonight," Y/n smiled down at her son and ruffled his hair.

"I know, sweetie, but she seemed so happy to go on a date with R/n, I couldn't say no,"

"Y/n! I've decided," Octavia said and laid a paper bag filled with different types of sweets on the counter. Y/n lead her son over to the cashier machine and helped him press the right buttons. "Oh and Y/n?" Octavia said and looked at the woman. "Happy birthday," she said and hugged the woman over the counter. Y/n smiled and hugged back. "Thank you, Via," she said and they let go.

Y/n turned to Stolas and Stella as Octavia walked out of the shop to take a place in the car. "You two. Stella and Stolas Goetia... I wanna talk to you about something,"

The two looked at each other and then at Y/n, "You're great parents, never forget that you both raised a wonderful and beautiful girl... But all this burden and stress you're putting on her shoulders because of your mistakes is not good for a girl in her age... just... all I'm asking is that... to think before you react and begin to yell through the palace so she hears... okay?" Stolas and Stella nodded slowly before turning out to walk out, Stolas stopped by the door and turned to Y/n. "Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"You should tell your daughter how you really feel about her going out tonight, it is your birthday after all... and happy birthday by the way," he said and send a last smile. Y/n smiled and turned to the door that lead into her home with the kids... there stood her daughter with her boyfriend, both of them smiling.

"No need to tell me, I promised to celebrate your birthday today and so be it, R/n have cancelled the reservation and have gotten the money back... I'm spending the evening with my family," y/n smiled and hugged her daughter. She looked at R/n. "You can stay for tonight, but no funny business, no grand kids is wanted real yet,"

"MOM!!" Y/n laughed at her daughter and smiled at the fact of having this family... she wouldn't trade them for anything else in the world.