Fizzarolli x overlord fem!reader

Requested by @jessicaDragonic

A/N: Fizz x fem!reader (x Ozzie)

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n groaned as she buries her head further into the pillow at the loud horn noise. "Ugh, this is the third time this week" Asmodeus groaned and Y/n frowned as she turned her back to the two men.

Fizzarolli laughed and used the horn once more, only for Y/n to grab it from him and place it hard on the nightstand.

This caused the two men to look at her with worried expressions since she never tried to stop Fizzarolli's fun tricks and silly actions.

The only times being when she's in a really bad mood.

"Babe, you okay?" Asmodeus asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist while Fizzarolli crawled up to lay on her chest.

"I'm fine"

"You don't sound so hot" Fizzarolli said and held a hand on her forehead, only for him to yank it away. "You're burning up..." he mumbled and glanced at Asmodeus, "I didn't know overlords could get sick"

"Well, it's a bit different between the seven sins and overlords but it's a bit more complicated if an overlord get sick... when one of us get sick, it's probably because we haven't been active in our sin for a long time, which barely ever happens"

"Mm, I'm fine boys..." Y/n held a hand over Asmodeus' hand that was still placed around her waist, "I just don't feel so good. It's probably all the stress"

"Yeah, that's true, you workaholic" Fizzarolli snuggled closer to Y/n who smiled and pressed her forehead against his.

Asmodeus smiled down at the two. "I think you deserve the weekend off. I have to work unfortunately, so I can't stay here with you. But Fizz, I believe your schedule is empty for the day?"

"Yup! Imma be here and take care of her!" He said, wrapping his robotic arms and legs around the unwell overlord.

Asmodeus smiled and touched foreheads with them both. "Good, I'll see you both later then"

He said as he exited the room that was quickly filed with silence.

Fizzarolli turned to the female in his robotic arms, "Do you want something to eat?"

"No" she pouted and the imp snorted at the adorable sound.

"You need to eat"

"No. What I need..." She rolled onto her back and wrapped her arms around Fizzarolli who had his head now on her chest, he blushed slightly and Y/n smiled. "Is to have my favorite man in my arms... Don't tell Asmodeus that I said that," she continued, whispering the last part in a joking matter, causing the imp to chuckle as he now stared at the woman with a smile and adoring eyes.

Y/n smiled with her eyes closed, "I can feel you staring, Fizzy dear"

"Don't blame me. Blame yourself for being so good lookin'" she snickered and brought him closer to her face and kissed his cheek.

"Love you, Fizz"

He blushed, "L-Love you, too"

"Now, sleep with me"

Fizzarolli smirked and wiggled his eyebrows, only for Y/n to sigh with a slight chuckle. "You know what I mean"

Fizz smiled and laid his head down on her chest again, closing his eyes to enjoy his lover's arms around him.

EXTRA

Asmodeus let out a heavy sigh as he got back to his bedroom, only to find Y/n sitting up on the bed with a sleeping Fizzarolli in her arms.

She were humming on a song she knew from her childhood.
Asmodeus smiled and walked over to change into his robe before taking a seat beside his two lovers.

"I thought you were the one to rest"

Y/n giggled, "I have been sleeping... and besides, our Fizzy here needs his rest too"

Asmodeus got himself comfortable and wrapped his large arm around the overlord. She laid her head down on his shoulder and smiled down at the imp, "Love you, Ozzie"

Asmodeus stared at her and smiled, "And I love you, babe"

"What about me...?"

The two turned to the sleepy Fizzarolli who slowly woke up with a smile.
Y/n smiled and picked him up so he were face to face with the two larger creatures.

And at the same time, the two gave a kiss to Fizzarolli's cheeks, causing the jester to snicker and smile big.

"We love you too, Fizz" Y/n mumbled and the imp wrapped his arms and legs around them both in a tight and warm hug.