Male!Loona x Verosika sister!reader

Requested by @TimaPurple

Loona - Luka

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"But Verosika! I need the money!"

"I've told you plenty of times! You can work for me!"

"And I've told you plenty of times, you have Vortex and the others! I may be a succubus, but I'm nothing like you or them! I hate sex! You know it!" Y/n yelled and stormed out of the room. Verosika groaned, "Why did I get a twin who dislikes everything that's fun around here..."

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n sighed as she stepped into the headquarters and leaned against the door she closed behind her. Luka turned to look her way and noticed she looked exhausted, "Your sister giving you a hard time again?" He asked and Y/n nodded as she walked over and leaned her forehead against Luka's shoulder.

"Come here," he said and picked her up and sat her in his lap, she laid her head against his chest and snuggled into her boyfriend. "About work again?" Y/n nodded, "She's not happy I work for her ex," She said and Luka rubbed her back when Blitzø walked inside the headquarters with Millie and Moxxie behind him. "Oh, hi Luka, Y/n. What's up?" "Verosika argued with Y/n again apparently," "What for this time?"

"Same as always... She's not amused that I'm working for Blitzø and that my boyfriend is his son,"

"You told her about me?"

"Of course I did! She always asked who I am dating and today I snapped because she said some terrible things about you and Blitzø. I couldn't just sit there and listen to her complaining ass," Millie and Moxxie decided this wasn't their business so they quickly walked into another room to leave Blitzø with his ex's younger sister and his son.

"So she got her puss worked up because you're rocking for me and dating my son? That's it?" Y/n nodded and sighed.

"You know how she is. She want people to follow after her... she have tried to change my mind and Hope off this job and work for her instead. But I'll rather put my life on the line than have sex with some random dudes like her and her group do like every weekend," she said and Luka rubbed her back and kissed her forehead.

"Hey, just ignore her. She's a pop star, she's used to have her way, so it's good someone goes against her," Y/n sighed and smiled up at him. "You're right, Luka," she said and kissed his cheek.

Blitzø smiled at them, "Well, seems like everything's alright, so I'm just gonna get into my office and pretend I'm busy," He said and Y/n couldn't help but to let out a slight giggle against Luka's lips.

Y/n were happy to have Luka by her side and Blitzø as support. They were more like family than Verosika ever have been.
Verosika may be Y/n's sister, but she surely doesn't act like it when it comes to care and support...

'I'm happy where I am, and she can't change a thing...'