Fizzarolli x reader

Requested by @Zara64627

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n and Fizzaroli were at Ozzie's, they were currently backstage when Asmodeus turned to them and nodded that it was time for the two to introduce the night.

"Ready?" Fizz asked and Y/n smirked at their boyfriend, "Always," they said and music starts playing and several dancers descend from the ceiling.

"Ladies and gentlemen! I see some sexy faces around here tonight!" Y/n said as they and Fizzarolli appeared on the center stage.

"Welcome, welcome, to Ozzie's: Lust ring's number 1 place for all kinds of sick twisted fantasies. Put on display for all you 'Sleaze' and 'Sleazettes'. The gem joint of Asmodeus himself! C'mon, give him some LOVE!" Fizz said and hugged Y/n around the waist.

"I am the one and only Fizzarolli! And this here pearl is Y/n! Some of you may recognize this dashing clown face from my numerous toy-botic replicas across the rings of Hell. Gloriously designed by the big man himself and ribbed for your pleasure tonight," Fizz said and rolled up a sleeve, revealing a cybernetic arm. He winked at Y/n who smirked and hugged slightly.

"We have a great lineup for you tonight: Verosika Mayday, Wet Dream and The Squirterz! But as everyone's warming up, I got a funny one for y'all: did any of you hear about the bat-shittery that happened at Loo Loo Land?" Y/n asked and both the audience and Fizz laughed.

"Ha ha ha, oh yeah, oh wow. I'll tell you what: I'd sure love to shake the hand of the crazy son of a bitch who decided to burn down that off brand shithole and then slap a fat subpoena in it, 'cause I am very much looking to sue! That robo me made us more money entertaining those kids than the ones we sell to get you freaks off, if you know what I mean," Fizz said and laughed maniacally, but he got interrupted to continue as to a random patron in the audience.

"Oh, I know what you mean! I have four of them!" A random patron yelled. Fizz and Y/n glanced at each other and then turned to their microphones, "Okay, keep that guy FAR away from us," Fizz said and went back to the audience.

"SO, without wasting any more time, our little opening act is a fresh one! Coming at us from a little imp from the Wrath ring, give it up for Moxxie... with no creative stage name whatsoever," Y/n introduced and the audience applauds, as Moxxie gets up with his guitar before kissing Millie on the cheek. Fizzarolli grabbed Y/n's waist and moves from their spot to another, as Moxxie takes the stage.

☾ ☼ ☽

During the song, everyone looks with a confused look on their face while Millie is just touched by the song playing.
Fizzarolli and Y/n looks at their companion with a smug look. Fizz them looked at his love and smirked at them. "What?" She whispered and he snickered low. "Nothing, pearl," Y/n rolled her eyes as they continue to listen to Moxxie's song.

☾ ☼ ☽

[Moxxie]
Love is a journey we decided to start
Yeah, I hope we'll never ever be apart
I love you (x6)

As Moxxie sang the same line over and over, this is drowned by Fizzarolli, Asmodeus, and Y/n saying the same thing over him.

Their silhouettes are shown laughing right behind his back and suddenly, they appear from the smoke. Fizz and Y/n on each of Asmodeus' shoulders.

[Asmodeus]
Who's singing love songs at my lustful lounge?

[Fizz]
Ozzie's ain't the place for sentimental sounds