Chaz + brother!reader

Requested by @KnightBt

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n unlocked the door into the apartment.
With his head high, he looked around with disgust.

He stepped over to the bedroom when he suddenly felt that his shoe met something that made a wet noise.

He looked down and wasn't surprised when he saw a used condom. He looked over at the bed and sighed when he saw his brother, with a one-night stand beside him.

Y/n grabbed his napkin and wiped the bottom of his show before throwing away the napkin and walk over to the light switch.

The lights turned on and both Chaz and his good time partner woke up in a haste.

Y/n turned to the unnamed sinner, "Get out of here," he ordered. The person got embarrassed and scared of his glare and nodded repeatedly as they grabbed their clothes and ran out of the room.

Y/n turned to Chaz who still were half asleep.
"Chazwick," Y/n said and Chaz looked at him and smirked, "Oh! What's up, bro!"

"Don't "what's up" me. You got the money yet?"

Chaz groaned and laid down in the bed again. "No," he mumbled and as he were about to fall sleep again. He felt the blankets be removed from him and boxers being shoved at his face. "Get dressed!"

"What for?! I'm staying home today,"

"No, you're going on a job interview. It's booked their afternoon, so you better be on your best behavior,"

"Ugh," Chaz groaned and grabbed the underwear that were still covering his face. "Fine,"

☾ ☼ ☽

"I can assure you, sir. My brother is very talented and—" Y/n spoke to his boss when the door suddenly burst open and the two slightly jumped at the loud sound.

"Alright! Let's get this started!" Chaz yelled as he stood there with jeans and a leather jacket over a simple shirt and black boots...

Y/n groaned and send an apologetic look to his boss.

☾ ☼ ☽

Chaz had his head down as his older brother were driving the car. "What were you thinking?!" Y/n suddenly interrupted the silence.

"I'm sorry, okay!"

"You sexually harassed both my boss and one of my colleagues... I can't believe you," Y/n said.

"I'm sorry I'm not as perfect as you are!" Chaz growled and Y/n hastily pulled over to the apartment complex.

He looked forward, not even glancing at his younger brother, "I'm not perfect... No one is. I just want what's best for you,"

Chaz glanced at his brother, "Since mom and dad disappeared... I as the oldest had the responsibility to take care of you... And I've tried my best... I pay for your home and money for groceries because you can't... and I have paid for all your debts so you're obliged to pay me instead... and I've given you almost two years now to pay it back..."

Chaz looked down, feeling shame and guilt.
"And now... I tried to help you getting a job... and you fuck it up... What did I do, to make you..."

"You didn't do anything..." Chaz interrupted and Y/n looked at him as the younger shark, who looked at his lap, "I'm just... not like you... I've tried to impress you but whatever I do, I always fuck it up... My relationships end up horribly, my former heists almost ended as my last... I'm not as organized as you, I have one-night-stands almost every weekend and... I'm lazy... That's just... the person I am... I want to change but... I don't know how when killing and sex is all I know,"

Y/n and Chaz looked at each other and Y/n sighed, rubbing his forehead when he got an idea. "You're good with guns, right?"

Chaz nodded, confused.

"And you wanted to change your ways?"

Chaz nodded again and Y/n smiled,

"Then... with a little convincing and a large apology... I might find a job for you..."

"What?"

"You see, we just got a new department. And I think you'll be the perfect person to do it. It's not as exciting as what I signed you up for at the beginning but... it's a start,"

"What is it?"

"Well, for starters... You have to promise me something before I speak with my boss again,"

Chaz nodded rapidly, "Anything,"

"You have to clean your apartment, by some groceries, learn how to cook, and..." he slightly sniffed the air and looked away with slight disgust, "Plan on what days you'll take a shower,"

Chaz groaned slightly but cleared his throat and nodded when he saw his brother's glare.

Y/n nodded, "Good. I'll be back tomorrow with news about the job. Now get to cleaning," Y/n said and Chaz got out of the car.

"And Chaz?" The man widened his eyes when Y/n called him by his nickname, Y/n smiled, "Do your best, brother,"

Chaz smirked, "Of course,"