Obsessed 2

Warning: a very little smut

T A E H Y U N G

"You like someone?"

I'm eating breakfast with Dahyun when I suddenly have the idea to tell her that I like someone. I didn't specify who it was, just a hint that I like someone.

I've been eyeing her since grade school. She's pretty, talented, smart, and what I really like the most about her is she's hot tempered. I got more attracted to her everytime she rolled her eyes at me.

Stupid right?

When my friends dared me to sing a song for a girl in front of the middle of the crowd, I decided to take advantage of the girl who really likes me in Jennie's batch.

I started singing a song and crowd started forming, I'm looking around to look for her but I can't see her. I know I can easily spot her in the midst of the crowd, cause she's outstanding.

I really want Jennie to hear this song. When I turn to look around again, I finally saw her. She was frowning while looking at the girl who assumed I'm singing for before I finally met her eyes.

"All around us I see nobody, here in silence, it's just you and me~"

She was looking at me intently before shaking her head and left. My heart ache when she left but I just played it cool.

After singing the song, the girl who assumed I was singing for her approached me and give me a cheeky smile.

I winked at my friends and they left with the roses and chocolates with them. I'm planning on giving them to Jennie after I perform but she didn't finished my performance so I think I'll just do it next time.

"Taehyung, you're so sweet." she said in her unnatural voice. It's so obvious that it's fake.

"Yeah."

"You can date me without doing this you know–"

"Nah, it's just a dare from my friends." I answered that stopped her from talking. "Sorry for the inconvenience." I said and left.

When Jennie got into college, I felt really happy. I can finally make a move to her. At first, she was really hot tempered when it comes to me.

She really wants to kill me but she can't.

And I really like to see that expression of her.

When I heard from Dahyun that Jennie's struggling adjusting in college, I decided to help her. A plan started in my mind and that's how I started making a move.

At first, she was hesitant to accept my offer. But soon enough, she agreed.

"What the heck? It's early in the morning!" she said one time when I called her for the first time to wake her up.

"It's apparently 8 AM and you have class at 10 AM. Dahyun said you move like a snail so I have to wake you up 2 hours earlier." I uttered.

She ended the call but after a second she called me again. "Thank you." after saying that, she ended the call again.

I look at my phone with a smile.