Everything

TW

J E N N I E

I realize many things as a kid. I was still a kid but my mind is already wide open and aware on what's happening around the society.

I was trained to become one of them, bad guys.

"You're so stupid," he said and flick my forehead.

"Ouch!" I held my forehead and pouts at him.

We were at the playground when I accidentally tripped and he saw me. He helped me but he calls me stupid!

Hmp!

"What are you doing here, Taehyung?" I asked as he clean my wound.

"Nothing," he shakes his head.

"My dad is so cruel to me! He said that I should study and study and study! I want to play!" I burst.

He giggle and pat my head, "you can play after studying."

I look at him in awe. He look so cute on laughing! I want him to become my husband!

"Taehyung, marry me," I said, seriously.

But he just laugh!

How dare he laugh at me!

I greeted my teeth and hits his arm.

His laugh turns into a frown, "ouch."

"Bad boy!" I said ran away from there.

I'm already wiping my tears but before I could even ran far, someone pulled me. My breathing stop as I look at the car that pass us so fast. It almost hit me!

I look at Taehyung who pulled me. He look mad!

"You're so stupid," he hissed and pull me together with him.

We went back at the playground and made me sit on the bench. He left me for a minute before he comes back with an ice cream. He gave it to me and I gladly ate it.

After finishing my ice cream, he decided that he'll bring me home since our house is just near here. When we were walking at the side walk, a van stopped right in front of us and three men wearing masks showed up.

They are about to grab us when Taehyung pushed me away from them.

"Run, Jennie!" he shouted but I was so scared that I couldn't do anything.

Taehyung was trying to get out of the man's grasp so I ran to help them. I successfully set him free but they caught me.

"Jennie!" he shouts as the man takes me.

"Run!" I just said when a guy was about to take him.

Luckily, he got away.

"Let's go, it's hard to catch that boy. Maybe we can use this girl to catch him," the man said.

I look at the way where Taehyung ran.