Seven

Warning 18+

Jennie is a walking sin for every man.
Everyone on their campus would describe her as a goddess-a sex goddess.

They believe that she's the personified version of Aphrodite. No one could resist her charm and charisma.

But, of course, who's a celebrity if there's no dirty rumor?

People would spread numerous rumors about her. About her sleeping with almost all of the boys and getting pregnant. You name it.

It was unbelievable at first, but it got confirmed once she started showing up with a brand new hickey every single day.

A couple of people ask her who gave her those, but she answers none of them. Which leads to commotion on campus.

Everyone wants to know the truth.

That's what Taehyung finds quite entertaining. He sees a pile of people crowding over Jennie every time he sees her. She seems calm and collected while being bombarded with questions.

He thought that maybe she liked the attention they gave her. That's why she never answered any questions about her personal life, because that would just ruin her mysterious complexion.

It was that time of the day when he would need to be in the same class as Aphrodite.

He immediately located her when he saw a couple of people already piling around her. He shook his head and sat on the chair, far away from where she was.

He hears them talking about her new hickey. Taehyung is amused by how shameless people are talking about it when it's clearly supposed to be none of their business.

Jennie is indeed gorgeous-someone he could die for. He's also one of the guys who got charmed by her. He also wonders who the person or people might be giving her that hickey every single day.

And why is she always displaying it like she's not ashamed of how people judge her?

Who's that mysterious person?

"What do you think you're doing?" She gave him a glare as soon as he got up to get change.

He chuckles and turns to look at her in amusement. "Why are you so mad early in the morning?"

"We don't have class this morning. Why are you leaving?" she asks, pulling the comforter closer to her chest.

He stood up after wearing his pants and combed his hair using his hand. His upper body remains naked as he looks at her and kisses her forehead.

"Oh baby, I'm not leaving. I'm just going to make us breakfast," he explained.

"Fuck no."

She said that and immediately wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed him deeply.

Who is he to decline it?

He gave up on whatever his plan was and cupped her face to pull her closer to deepen the kiss.

Taehyung went to the bed, still kissing her passionately. He pulled the comforter that was hovering over her, as he was the one who hovered above her.

She chuckled when she saw the lust flash through his eyes, and she couldn't be more thankful that it was her who was seeing that.

When they pulled away, her waist was in between his thighs. She's lying naked on the bed while he kneels to support his weight.
He loves how perfect her body is.