Feelings

Jennie was never one to believe in love at first sight. As a top student and the captain of the debate team at Seoul High, she had little time for distractions

Her days were filled with textbooks, meetings, and late-night study sessions. Love was a distant thought, something she believed would come later in life, if at all.

But that all changed one fateful autumn morning.

Jennie was hurrying to her first period class, her arms full of books and her mind preoccupied with the upcoming debate competition.

She didn't notice the new student standing by the lockers, his eyes scanning the bustling hallway with curiosity.

As she turned the corner, she collided with him, her books scattering across the floor.

"I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed, dropping to her knees to gather her things.

"It's okay, really," came a deep, soothing voice. Jennie looked up and met a pair of warm, brown eyes that seemed to hold a world of stories. The boy smiled, a dimple appearing on his left cheek. "I'm Taehyung. Just transferred here."

Jennie felt her heart skip a beat. She had never seen anyone like him before.

His presence was magnetic, and for a moment, the chaos of the hallway faded into the background.

She felt an inexplicable connection, as if she had known him all her life.

"I'm Jennie," she managed to say, her voice barely above a whisper.

Taehyung's smile widened. "Nice to meet you, Jennie. Need some help with these?" He gestured to the scattered books.

"Thanks," she replied, her cheeks flushing slightly.

As they gathered the books together, Jennie found herself stealing glances at Taehyung.

There was something about him that drew her in, something she couldn't quite put her finger on. He was different from anyone she had ever met.

Over the next few weeks, Jennie and Taehyung became inseparable. They spent their lunch breaks talking about everything and nothing, their conversations flowing effortlessly.

Taehyung was a talented artist, and Jennie loved watching him sketch in his notebook, his face a picture of concentration.

One afternoon, as they sat under the old oak tree in the school courtyard, Taehyung handed Jennie a piece of paper. "I drew something for you," he said, his eyes twinkling.

Jennie unfolded the paper and gasped. It was a beautiful sketch of her, surrounded by books and debates, with a look of determination in her eyes.

But what struck her the most was the way Taehyung had captured her essence, her passion, and her dreams.

"It's amazing, Taehyung," she said, her voice filled with emotion. "How did you...?"

"I see you, Jennie," he replied softly. "I see who you are, and I admire everything about you."

Jennie's heart swelled with feelings she had never experienced before. In that moment, she realized that love at first sight wasn't just a fairytale.

It was real, and it had found her in the most unexpected way.

As the seasons changed and their bond grew stronger, Jennie knew one thing for certain: meeting Taehyung was the beginning of a beautiful story, one that she was excited to write, page by page, together.

As winter approached, the days grew shorter and the air became crisp and cold. The students of Seoul High bundled up in their warmest coats, scarves, and gloves, their breath visible in the chilly air.