Innocent 2

Warning 18+

T H I R D P E R S O N

"Yeah, Mr. Yoo is always like that."

Taehyung keep on glancing at Jennie ever since they left his room. When Jennie mumbled the sentence that made him lose his mind.

The lower part of him started aching, asking for him to set it free. But he's too innocent to know what does getting hard mean.

He know they were about to do something but Jimin barged into the room without knocking making the two move away from each other in surprise.

Taehyung doesn't know whether he will thank Jimin or he will get mad at him. Thank him because he's really nervous and he can't think properly at the moment or get mad because Jimin cuts his and Jennie's moment.

He's losing his mind and there's only one person to blame, Jennie Kim.

"Tae? Why aren't you eating?" Jin asked the younger after seeing that his plate were still untouch.

"U-Uh... I'm not really h-hungry." Taehyung replied, scratching his nape as all of his friends were now looking at him, including Jennie.

Jennie suddenly stand up and now caught everyone's attention. "I'm full now. I'm really tired from baking those cookies. Don't forget to eat them." she narrowed her eyes at them.

"Sure we are, rest well hun." Jisoo chuckles.

"Then I'm going to take a rest too." Chaeyoung said and left with Jennie, heading to their own room.

Taehyung was just playing with his playstation when his phone light up with a sound of notification. He stopped the game and read the message he received.

From: Jennie

My room, 11 PM.

His eyes widen and started thinking random things that might happen. He jump on his bed and cover his face with pillow before moving recklessly on his bed.

Everyone were already asleep when Taehyung left his room. He tried his best to stay quiet as possible and luckily, he succeeded.

When he reaches Jennie's room, he carefully knock on the door and with in a second, Jennie was now in front of him.

She was wearing her usual silk slip dress nightgown without any silk robe like what she always partner with.

Jennie eyed him from head to toe and smirks after seeing he wasn't wearing a pajama with anime or cartoon designs like what he usual wear to bed. He's too shy to wear that in front of his crush.

She pulled him inside her room and closed the door behind her, not forgetting to lock it.

"W-Why d-did you l-lock the d-door?" he felt uneasy when she started walking closer to him but he can't even move, it's like his body were frozen.

"Remember? I asked you to prove me you're not just an innocent child." she simply said, looking so seductive in front of him.

"B-But I don't know w-what to do." he said.