Boyfriend 2

T H I R D P E R S O N

Taehyung went home late that night. In his surprise, the whole unit was dark and quiet. The thought that she's just sleeping slip inside his head but immediately left when he saw that there's no one there.

He tried calling her but she wasn't answering. He left tons of messages but none of them were seen from her.

He look inside their shared walk in closet and in his horror, some of Jennie's clothes were scattered on the floor and some were missing, looking like she pack her things in a hurry. He instantly look for her luggage but it was nowhere to be seen.

That's when he realize that something is wrong. He keep on calling every possible people she might be with but none of them know where she is.

He doesn't have any idea why did she left. What's her reason... he's confuse as hell while driving to her parent's house. That's the only place he knew she would be if she isn't with her friends.

It's already past midnight when he reach Jennie's house. He was clicking the doorbell multiple times before a man in his 40's open the door while wearing the usual guard uniform.

“Sir Taehyung? It's already late, what are you doing here?” of course that guard knows him, he's a good friend of the owner's son so he used to visit there before.

“I want to talk to Jennie, is she there?” he bite his lower lip in hope.

The guard nods it's head. “Yes, but she was resting already.”

“C-Can you tell her that I'm here? I just really need to talk to her.” he begged.

“Jennie isn't feeling well, sir. She's locking herself in her room. Her parents and brother are worried already. We don't know anything why she was acting like that.”

His worry rush in his every vein and his desire to talk to her just got stronger. “I really need to talk to her, please”

The guard sighed before opening the gate wide enough for him to enter. “I'll tell to Sir Namjoon that you're here.” he said before calling someone on the telephone.

“Okay.” he nods his head and waited there.

After some seconds, the guard fully let him in. He hurried in their house and saw Namjoon standing in front of the mansion's door. Crossing his arm.

“What are you doing here late at night?” that's the first thing Namjoon asked as soon as Taehyung approached him.

“Where's Jennie? I need to talk to her.” Taehyung said instead of answering his question.

Namjoon raise a brow. “You need to talk to her? This late? Tell me, what do you need?”

“Your sister. I need your sister.”

“What?” his cross arm were now parted and his hand balled into fist. “Taehyung, are you with my sister?”

“I... I am.”

“What the fuck?”

In a blink, Taehyung was now on the floor after Namjoon's hard punch and the corner of his pink lips started bleeding because of it.

“You're fucking with my sister?! You're fricking married!” Namjoon was about to punch him again but Jennie stopped him.

She has been watching them since earlier but when she saw how furious her brother is she decided to intervene. She know Namjoon could kill him right now.

“Joon please, I'll explain everything to you later. I
Let me talk to him first.” she cooed to her brother.

He move away from Taehyung and point at him. “Make that guy leave before I kill him.” he said and head inside their house.

Jennie turn to the bruised lad, her heart softened after seeing his bleedind lips but she tried to compose herself and coldly stared at him.

“Why are you here?” she questioned.

Taehyung went to her and held her hand. “Why did you suddenly left?”

“Why Taehyung? You want me to stay with a guy who's already married?! Do you want me to become your mistress?!” she shouted.

“How did–”

“Seol-hee told me! You heard it?! Your fricking wife went to me and told me you're married!” continues tears rolled down her cheeks, feeling all weak even though all she did was to sleep the whole day.

“Jennie, let me explain–”

“No! I don't want your explanation! I hate you!” she started punching him on his chest but it wasn't as strong as she can do.

“Please, I don't mean to lie to you. I really want to tell you but I can't find a perfect timing. I'm scared that I might hurt you!”

“And do you think you're not hurting me right now?!q” Jennie pushed him away and immediately fell into the ground as her knees were too weak.

She never felt betrayed and broken like this before. She was born with silver spoon so she's spoiled with everything and barely get hurt by anyone, she's the one who will hurt them instead.

She's a brat. No one dared to make her cry. She never follow anyone, she just do whatever she wants.

But everything change because of him. The once spoiled brat and a party girl changed into a mature and wise lady.

Now, she was hurting as hell.

Knowing the man she only love wasn't her from the start.

“I loved you. I gave you everything. All of me. I risked my future just to be with you... but why? Why do you have to do this to me?” she was weeping on the floor already, Taehyung wants to help her but she'll always push him away.

She was in too much pain to care that he was also crying. Namjoon can't take to see his sister being all mess so he helped her stand up and assisted her inside their house.

Before the siblings could enter the door, he held her hand and kneeled down in front of her. Begging her not to leave.

The almighty Kim Taehyung was kneeling down and begging for her forgiveness. Who would thought he will do this just for a girl?

“Please, don't leave me.”

Jennie stared at him for seconds before taking her hand away from him. “We're done.”

She walked inside their house and stopped herself on looking back. She might change her decision and ran into his arm.

That is the right thing to do.

Them being away is the right thing.

☆☆☆

Unedited and not proofread.