Twin

T H I R D P E R S O N

"Shit, no."

Jennie immediately wrapped herself with the comforter and picked up her clothes before running towards the bathroom.

She immediately wore her clothes and made sure she'll look normal outside. She keeps on cursing herself while doing her make-up.

She was too drunk last night to realize that she wasn't making love to her boyfriend! It wasn't even a stranger who she slept with!

She got out of the bathroom and take a quick look to the guy who was sleeping comfortably under the blanket before leaving the hotel room.

She keeps on smacking her head while waiting for the elevator to reach the lobby of the hotel.

"Idiot, idiot, idiot." she said to herself.

When she reach the first floor, she hurries outside and hails a cab. Even inside the cab, she can't help but spat curses so the driver finds her weird.

After paying the driver, she ran to her apartment building but got surprised after seeing her boyfriend standing outside her apartment.

"T-Taehyun..." she murmured that she can't even hear it.

"Hey babe, why do you look so flustered? Am I too handsome?" Taehyun joked with a laugh.

Jennie awkwardly laugh along with him. She invited him inside her apartment but he insisted that he still have many things to do and just wanted to see her.

When he left, she entered her apartment and immediately fell asleep.

"What? A woman ran away after sex?"

Jimin couldn't help but laugh after hearing what his friend thinking ever since they entered the bar they always go to.

"Shut up." Taehyung rolled his eyes at his friend.

"Sorry dude, it's– it's just really funny." Jimin barely catch his breath after laughing so hard. "Maybe you didn't satisfy her enough."

"Kim Taehyung didn't satisfy someone's need? That's new." suddenly, his twin was now sitting along with them.

He glared at his brother who just laugh along with Jimin. "I don't think so. She keeps on screaming my name the whole night. I'm thinking if she still have a voice after that."

The two looked at him with wide eyes.

"Dude! You're wild!" Jimin laughs.

"That's the Kim Taehyung I know! Knows how to satisfy a woman!" Taehyun commented.

A sly smirks appears on his lips after hearing his brother who don't have any idea that his girlfriend was the one who screamed Taehyung's name the whole night.

Jennie keeps on rejecting the call from Taehyung as she can't comprehend the thing happened three weeks ago.