Boyfriend 3

T A E H Y U N G

Jennie doesn't want to face me again. I tried to get in touch with her again but she's too elusive. Whenever I'll go to their house, their maids will always tell me she left to go to her friends' house. But when I went there, they will say that she already left.

It went like a cycle for a month. She's like playing with me. I don't want to get played and to get take advantage of. But hell! I'm doing everything just to get her back.

Oh, all I do just for you Kim Jennie.

I went home after another day of seeking. Home. Such a ridiculous thing to say after realizing my real home left me. The only safe place I know is under her sweet warm.

As I reach my bedroom door, I heard a sound of a closing door. I turn my head in hope that it was Jennie but my little hope died as soon as I saw who it was.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her with authority.

"I cooked for you and I get a little sticky so I decided to wash up." Seol-hee answered with an innocent smile.

I look at the dining table and scoff sarcastically. "Is it fun?"

A hint of confusion showed in her. "What?"

"Is it fun ruining my life!?" I don't want to raise my voice to anyone but I'm too full with my feelings.

"Taehyung, what are you saying?"

"Why do you need to come and mess everything up again?!" I held her arms tightly and all I can see is a frown on her face.

"Y-You're hurting me." she sobs.

Hell! I don't want to hurt girls but this woman is testing my patience!

"We're fricking 20 when we got married, too early to realize that I'm not really in love with you." I let her arm go as I heard her wince. "In just a few months after our marriage, we're not even getting along. So don't fucking act like I cheated on you when you're the one who left me first!"

Right, I was stupid and stubborn back then. I only follow what I want to do. I just marry her just because I want to prove that I can do anything I want.

She held my hand and started crying on it. "Please, I'm really sorry for everything. I love you so much, let's work everything out again."

"No." I pulled my hand back. "We're divorced. I already got the notice last week, maybe yours was in your place already. And even we're not divorced right now, I will never get back to you. 5 years is enough for me to suffer getting tied up with you."

It was raining when I went to Jennie's house the next day. Even though I already know what will happen, I was still hoping to see her.

The last time I saw her was 2 weeks ago. I secretly followed one of her friend and saw that they were entering a restaurant. She look thinner but still gorgeous as ever.

I don't care if I'll get all wet from the rain as I was standing in front on their house, looking at the window of her room but it's close with a curtain. How my heart hope she was peeking to see me.

The rain just got harder after half an hour of standing there. I was soaking wet but who cares, all I want for everyone to see that I was suffering too.