Teen

T H I R D P E R S O N

Jennie massages her head as she heard a loud cry from her twin. She looks at Taehyung and he instantly rose up from his sleep.

"I'm sorry, I'll settle them. Continue your study." he said with a tired smile and kissed her forehead before entering the twin's room.

She had been studying for 3 hours now. It's her last year in high school and she's studying for 10 hours a day just to get into a university that she'd been dreaming for.

Jennie was also aiming for a scholarship just so she could lessen the expenses of her studies.

She's working part time in different restaurants. Washing plates and cleaning the place was mostly her works. It's not big but it's enough to use in their living expenses.

She's not the only one working, her boyfriend is also working full time in a shop and doing part time deliveries for extra income.

Neither of them were rich nor having a lavish life like teens in their age. In early age, they already have a big responsibility on their back.

It all happened in just one particular night. Both of them let themselves be eaten by lust. That's how they ended up in this hard situation.

After 5 minutes, the crying already stopped and she's thankful that she can continue her peaceful study.

Jennie and Taehyung used to take their schedule half. Jennie will take care of the kids from morning till afternoon then she will bring them to her parents to have them look after their kids.

Then Taehyung will take the kids at 8 or 9 in the evening and take care of them while she study. He stopped going to school for the sake of her.

She's happy that he's so responsible about being a father but she's also scared for him and his future. Jennie's more than aware how he love to become a successful businessman just like what they will always saw in a drama.

Another 5 minutes pass before Taehyung went out of the room with a exhausted face. He tried to hide it with a smile but Jennie saw how tired he was.

She stood up from sitting and walk towards him before giving him a tight hug.

"It's okay to let out your emotions. You have me and our kids. We're always here for you." she cooed him.

He wrapped his arms around her. "Thank you, my love."

When Jennie broke their hug, she caresses his cheek. "After my graduation. I'll stop studying so I could help."

Taehyung smiled and shook his head. "No my love, you'll continue your dream and I'm always right behind your back."

"But-" she was cut off with his warm lips against her.

"Listen, I'm willing to do anything just so we could live a better life." he warmly said and put a strand of her hair on the back of her ears.

It warmed her heart. Life might be hard for them right now, but as long as they're together, they know that they're going to surpass all the hardships.

•••

After Jennie's graduation, she finally have some time to spend her days with her kids before she start college. She's very much glad that she got the scholarship of the university.