Taste

Warning 18+

Even though Jennie had no intention of going out that night, Jisoo practically begged her to. In any case, she received a good night's sleep, so she just agreed to her friend's requests.

"You should come to this club more often. They're mostly university students, so you wouldn't meet a creepy old dude here," Jisoo stated as she took her shot of tequila.

Her head nodded as she glanced around the area and confirmed that her friend was telling the truth. She had a regular club to go to. Therefore, this was the very first time she had been to and visited such a club.

Jisoo abruptly waved her hand for someone behind Jennie as they chugged their drinks, causing her to turn around as well.

When Jisoo noticed that Jennie returned to drinking alcohol after seeing those who came, she stated, "I invited our other high school friends."

Jennie doesn't care anyway, so she just shrugs at what Jisoo has said. She is just mildly irritated, given that she previously had a one-night stand with one of them.

The guy keeps asking for a second time because he can't get over her, but she always refuses.

She doesn't do it twice.

It's called a one-night stand for a reason. 

"Hey babe, how are you? Your waist got so much slimmer." The girl, who was also one of her classmates, complimented her. 

She choked on her drink when she realized who it was. "Mina? What the fuck? It's been so long!" She immediately hugs her, and the latter returns the same excitement she has. 

"I know, right?" They pulled away from the hug, and she slapped her arms, causing her to whine. "You didn't even contact me after high school, you bitch."

"I'm sorry about that. My old phone got stolen, and I can't remember your number," she explained. 

"It's okay, but let's exchange numbers later, alright?"

She nodded her head, and they went back to talking about things that happened to them after high school.

Mina took the spot where Jisoo was sitting since the latter moved seats to entertain their other friends, which Jennie didn't mind since she had the girl to accompany her.

They were having chitchat when a girl went to hug Mina, interrupting the conversation.

"I'm with our old dance troupe," the girl said to Mina, and her eyes instantly widen in excitement.

"I'll go with you, but before that," she said, turning to look at the confused lass. "This is Jennie, my classmate in high school. Jennie, this is Momo. We used to be in a dance troupe before."

Jennie shakes hands with Momo, and they nod at each other. She didn't know how she ended up being dragged together by the two as they approached a table with a group of people. 

"Guys! Mina's here!" Momo said, and the group instantly celebrated the arrival of the girl. "And this is her friend, Jennie."

They greet her, so she just returns the favor by greeting them with a smile. She sat beside Mina as she examined the people at the table.

She came to a halt when she saw a man who had to be the most gorgeous person she had ever seen. 

She's aware that she's exaggerating, but it was her first time ever encountering such a good-looking man who perfectly suits her taste for men. Add to that the fact that he looks so good in his faded red hair, almost pinkish.