chapter 31 ( William)

It hurts soo bad, I couldn't breathe properly, I was crying quietly beside parkers sleeping form. He was like a demon possessed him last night, he fucked and treated me like I was some slut, I didn't deserve what.

I don't know what I did, maybe was cox I talked about how Kerman used to treat me that's why he fucked me like I was some whore. He fucking shoved that whale he called dick down my throat. I know I am somehow the cause of this but it wasn't fair. Everywhere hurts, he stirred in his sleep and kissed my forehead as a habit he has.

"Morning!" He said.

I quickly wiped my tears, I couldn't speak, it was too painful to swallow my own spit already, I hope he wouldn't start demanding I talk to him.

He got off the bed into the bathroom, I was too strong to be wallowing in self pity, I stood up, and walked slowly to the Waldrop getting some good clothes to wear, the one i had on last night was turn into pieces.

He gets out from the bathroom, "are you ok?" He asked.

I mustered up all the courage and answered "Yah!" And nodded in case he didn't hear me.

"Coming down for breakfast?" he asked?.

I nodded unable to look him in the eyeballs, I might Start crying then he knows how weak and pathetic I am.

"OK" he said, moving out of the room.

I released a breath I never knew I was holding, I waddled to the bathroom the pain down there was not as intensive as yesterday. I brushed my mouth the way I could, the bite mark on my lips were still there sore, I traced his hand print on my face it has turned purple very obvious now. I bit back the tears that threatened to pull from my eyes.

I got dressed, and made it downstairs trying so hard to hide my limp and my face in my sweater hoodie.

He sat there eating and chatting away with Razer.

I look up to see Lena watching me. "Are you ok?, you haven't touched your food" she said.

Yah, which throat should I use in swallowing the food I thought to myself. "I don't like the breakfast" I stated before I could think.

Parker scoffed.

I looked at his direction, he looked away.

"Oh dear, what would you like to eat so it can be made for you", Razers mom asked seeming concerned.

"I will drink the juice" I said lifting the cup to my mouth, I took a sip but couldn't swallow it. I hissed when I forced it down.

"Are you sure you are ok dear?" the Queen asked again.

I nodded.

"Parker!" She called glaring at him, "why do you seem less concerned that your mate don't seem ok". She snapped.

"Am sorry my Queen" he said.. He turned to me, "do you want to be spoon fedhuh baby" he fake cooed.

I looked up at everyone, and fake smiled as they all were watching me. "How about you use your dick in feeding me" I said back quietly so only him could hear.. I watch him turn red.

He cleared his throat and sat back, "excuse me" he announced taking my hand's in his and walked out of the dining.

As soon as we are out of sight I took my hand's off his.

He sighed pinching his eyelid's. "Does it hurt that bad?" he asked.

"Which one exactly? my ass? Face? Lip? Or throat?" I asked sarcastically.

He looked at me frowning. "You fucking asked for it, don't play victim here."

"Yah? Did I tell you Kerman hits me when we have sex, did I tell you he bites me?" I asked angrily.