Not again.(chapter one)

"I have told you countless time that you don't belong here with us, you think you are all high and mighty because you are in the same school with me?" Nina yelled.

I was lost for words why the hell am I being treated as if I don't belong here, I am tired of listening to Nina's voice every day, I always reek of different things they pour on me in the name of bullying. Today I am so lucky I was just being yelled at, I felt something on my hair. well my luck ran out its fruit juice, I heard giggles I looked up to see students surrounding me, i ran to the bathroom 'well am pathetic aren't I?'....

I HV no such thing as luck on my side, Am an adopted daughter of Mr &Mrs Smith, yes Nina is my adopted sister. She hate me so much because she never wanted me in her life, now am going to her school too.
Well I was adopted when I was 13 same age as Nina. I never knew my parents because they are long dead, so I was under a foster home when Mr & Mrs smith the sweetest couple came to adopt me, I never knew they HV a Jezebel as a daughter. she hate my guts so much.

From bullying me at home, when she was caught by her parents she changed her location to school. Sweetest part of it all is that the whole school find this very entertaining. All I do is run to the bathroom and cry, who is going to save me from this mess that I got myself into........

I was eating my lunch peacefully under the stairs when I hear struggling and grunting from the boys bathroom, well this school is filled with bullies, God knows the unfortunate child that is being bullied again.

I crept out from my safe heaven and moved quietly to the boys bathroom, what I saw was horrible, I saw a boy being assaulted, two jocks were striping a smaller boy naked, what do they want to do him?. "Stop it" I yelled, they all turned to me, and the smaller boy gathered his shirt that was forced off his body and ran..

I was cornered into a wall, I was kicked so hard on my stomach that I hulled all my precious food out. "Pathetic" one of the boys spat. "interrupt our fun again and you will get worst than this loser", he said signaling the orders and stormed off.

I was trying so hard to catch my breathe, tears sting my eye's, I haven't been beating since I left my orphanage, yes I am being humiliated everyday but not hit, I almost forgot how it felt like to be pounced on.

I didn't get to dwell so much on my misery and lunch break was over. I picked myself up, and I stood face to face with him. (smaller boy) "am sorry" he muttered I wasn't sure he wanted me to hear but I heard it.

I nodded, "let me help you" he said, we walked out of the bathroom and head to the nurses office, we sat there in silence. I looked at the boy there were a lot of marks littering his handsome face, some faded bruise, and a new one around his left eye, I just sighed.

"Hey" I said, "my name is Lena".

"Huh?" He asked.

"I said my name is Lena",

"I heard you b4 why are you introducing yourself to me?" He asked.

"Well we are the losers of the school year so."

He chuckled.

I smiled, "so you know it wouldn't be too bad if you tell me your name too" I prodded, he nodded.

"Yah" he said, "my name is William peters,  people call me will" he said, "well the other people call me fag." He continued.

"Oh" I said. "haven't heard of it" I said, I wasn't lying though I was too busy staying out of Nina's business so I don't care about others.

"OK I will call you Liam" I said, he looked up at me, I nodded. "Is it OK by you?" I asked, he nodded, "well I think I will get to class, I HV maths you?".

"Me too" he said with hope in his eye's.

"let's go together." I said, I really want to know what was happening in that bathroom this morning, but I will save it for later, now class is more important to me.

"Hey let's watch out for each other OK?" I said to Liam immediately we reached our class,

He nodded. "Thank you" he said again.

"Yah" I replied and walked to my seat.

CHAPTER ONE IS DONE LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS STORY ....

I hate math's?.. You?