03 | Changes

****

" If you punch yourself on the face and it hurts, are you weak or strong? "

" Hmmmm.. prolly I would just reserve a place at the mental hospital because punching myself is a crazy thing to do."

" You're no fun. "

" Yup, that's why you shouldn't be here, go away. "

****

He smiled remembering the conversation.

Hmm, he wonder where was the boy  right now.

****

" Have you ever made an attempt to swallow toothpaste? "

" Ai' kid, don't disturb me. "

" Bruh, it's 8 in the morning, who in the world woke up this early and chose to declare a war? "

" It's just maths kid, don't exaggerate thing."

" Math or not, war is war. Math is war. The real battle field is when you decide to write some alien equations on the paper. "

He shrugged his shoulders hearing that, once a weirdo always a weirdo.

****

" Daddy, how to do this? " an 11-year old kid asked him, about the unrequited algebra equation that once been criticized.

" This is easy son, you should do this....." He grabbed the nearest pen and started to scrambled some numbers on the paper.

****

" Do fish have a thirst for water? "

" Orange juice, perhaps? "

****

He was waiting for his partner to come home, and he was already prepared his partner's favourite juice and basil and pork stir-fry.

" I'm home. " Oh,he was here.

While cleaning the kitchen, he felt a pair of strong arms around his waist and soft cheek was pressed against his back.

" I miss you, so sooo bad. Like very very bad. "

He chuckled. " Hmm.. me too, love."

" How's your day, was baby gave you a hard time today? "

" He will never give me a hard time, love. He is one of the source of my happiness too. "

He turned and cupped the other's cheeks and gave a peck on his lips.

" Now,now as much as I want to cuddle with you, go freshen yourself first and lets have dinner together,ya?"

"Okay... Shower with me? "

" Nope. Don't want to waste any time." He laughed.

****

" Was your time truly wasted if you enjoy wasting it? "

" Maybe yes. Maybe no. Depends. "

" Elaborateeeeeee . " 

" Hmm talking to you is an example of wasting my time and I'm sure that I don't enjoy it. "

****

" I don't think Rose and Jack were truly in love,  you know? "

" Why do you say so? "

" Hmm, what if they decided to leave their family as a sign of rebellious? You know, teenagers things."

The other snuggled closer to him and pouted, asking some kisses from him.

He chuckled, " It is what it is, babe. Everyone has their own perception of love. Just because they were young, that doesn't mean they didn't know how love works."

" Hmm... Okay, considerable. But now I need kisses. "

" Such a big baby." He turned to his side and peppered the other with some kisses on his lips.

" Your baby. "

He grinned, couldn't agree more.

****

"  Is it true that cannibals don't like to eat clowns because they taste funny? "

" Why don't you try to ask them to eat you, maybe the cannibals will finally know, that you taste bullshit. "

" You become funnier than before. "

" Like I should. "

****

" Babe, what do you want to eat today?" While strolling the trolley, the other asked.

" Anything you cook is tasty. " He replied, grinning.

" Eat me then." The other whispered, smirking. " I'm gonna be the tastiest meal that you've ever had. "

" Let's go home. Groceries can wait." His pupils dilated, and he reached out the latter wrist, running to their car.

They giggled happily.

****

" I'm moving to another school next week. "

" God, took you long enough! "

" I wish that you will open your heart to remember me, maybe just for once. "

He stunned.

_____________

" Win!  Win!  Win! " He shouted desperately, praying so hard that the other heard him.

Nope. He was too late, he was not here anymore.

He couldn't get another chance to answer all Win's silly questions anymore.

****

Win was sleeping peacefully when he felt a pair of arms circling his tiny waist, and spooning him from behind.

" I don't want to imagine what would happen to me if I didn't meet you again after those five empty years. " He was snuggling closer to Win, not wanting to let him go.

" Don't think about it, what's important, we are here now. " Win dropped his voice to a contemptuous whisper, touching and caressing the latter's hands on his waist.

" Hmm... I love you, so much. "

" Me too, P' Bright, me too. "

****

" Do you think if anything is possible, it's still possible for anything to be impossible? "

" What I know, having a peaceful mind whenever I'm with you is impossible. "

" I'll make sure you will regret for saying that, p' Bright. "

He was indeed.

****