09 | I'm in Awestruck

Suppose to update next week, but I was devastated reading the tweets about our precious bunny xx, so I'm trying to distract myself. Anyways, enjoy.

****

" Mick, slow down! " Win shouted through the wall between their rooms as Mick was playing a loud music from his stereos.

With the audible voices Win could heard along with the songs, Win figured out that Mick had finally made friends by now.

It had been two weeks since they moved to Chiang Mai and Win loved everything about his new house. The beach scenery from his room was incredibly breath-taking and his house was located right at the perfect place and he couldn't asked for more.

But the sole problem was, the walls were too thin that he thought he had no privacy at all.

" For Goodness sake! Shut up Mick!" Win shouted as he closed his book, standing up and marching to Mick's room.

" Don't you understand English or something?!" Win asked in his high pitch note as he opened and slammed Mick's door.

The loud blast was still played as four different heads turned towards Win.

" Hey, I'm Jj. Mick's senior. " A pretty brunette guy moved towards him, shaking his hand.

Win nodded and smiled slightly at him." Win. "

" P'Win, go disturb someone else. " Mick said, not bothering to look up.

Win pouted and mumbled some incoherent words, a hint he was annoyed with his brother.

He looked around, at the other boys, Oh, there's another two boys on the couch.

And his breath hitched as a pair of Bambi eyes caught him.

Busted! Win blushed as he got caught checking the boy out.

" Hey, I'm Nani. I think we are in the same age." The other one raised one of his hands, breaking the eye contact between Win and his friend beside him.

" Win, Nice to meet you. " Win said, making himself comfortable beside his brother who clearly had an annoying face pulled.

"Win.. before you came, an important discussion was going on." Nani said and dramatically paused, before continuing, " Is the fashion Kim Kadarshian carries, gross or weird. "

" Aren't they the same? It's still not fit in my cup of tea." Jj said and Mick nodded.

Nani shook his head. " What? No! Her fashion taste is freaking ridiculous but it's too good for you to understand. Right, Win?"

" Are you into her or something? Kanye wouldn't like that,you know." Jj spatted back.

All five of them laughed.

" What do you think about her outfit on GALA, Win? " Jj asked Win, as Nani talked to the boy beside him while Mick was scrolling his phone, stalking Kim's insta feed.

But before Win could answered, Nani's face shot up towards Win with a glint in his eyes as the boy beside him was ducking his head.

" Bright thinks you're cute." Nani announced suddenly, making the boy beside him widened his eyes and a light crimson red appeared on his cheeks.

" Okay, that's it.. that's enough." Mick stood up, finally out of his phone, dragging Win away out of his room.

Win huffed as Mick closed his door on Win's face. Ouch.

But at least Win knew his name..

Win made his way to his bed, and he heard some murmurs from Mick's room.

Win tiptoed to the couch and pressed his ear on the wall which was separating their room.

" Now, I'm gonna die in a full embarrassment." Win heard someone groaned.

" I only said the truth. " Probably, Nani replied.

" I know but that just scared him off. And I am not sure if he is into guys or not. I'm never entering this house again."

A glint shone in Win's eyes as he put his mouth to the wall and shouted. "Nani!"

" God? "

Idiot.

"It's my brother, you idiot. "

" Ow! Don't hit me you asshole. "

" Nani! " Win shouted again.

" What? "

" Tell Bright I think he's adorable too."
Win replied, happy that nobody could saw his flushed cheeks.

Silent. Great. Now, what mess he just got into?

As Win was about to quit anticipating for any replies, his room's door suddenly bursted open.

And there's Nani, stood in front of Win's room with his hand holding Bright by his collar.

" Oh my God, Win! You make him blush!" Nani exclaimed as he pointed at the deep-chocolate eyed boy, his eyes were on the floor and his cheeks flared red.

Win's cheeks heat up, "Oh, I hope I would have a chance to do that again, maybe a lot? "

Bright's eyes snapped up, connecting their gaze and there they were, beaming widely from ear to ear to each other.