23 | Weird Encounter

Win sighed as he dropped his shopping bags onto the kitchen counter. " Oh, Thank God. " He whispered in a breath to himself as he combed his hair off his sweaty forehead.

Win hopped as he attempted to remove the black slippers from his feet whilst moving towards the shoe rack behind the front door. Win placed the pair on the rack beside his trainers.

A red and white card immediately caught his eyes. It laid there on his door mat, bored and waiting to be read.

Win's brows sloped down, confused and curious. " What the... " He questioned the air when bending to reach the small rectangular card.

" Shit. " Win cursed, eyes widening.

' Your missed package had been shipped to 46 Bangkok Green. '

Win had completely forgot about this package. He slammed the card on the drawers beside him and scrambled to the kitchen, in search of the calendar.

Fingers searching for the circle he made to remind himself of which date and time this package was coming. And, Win felt tears brimmed to his eyes. " No, no, bloody hell no. "

Win stupidly forgot about this package and now it had been delivered to next door to care for until he managed to receive it. It's been given to the crankiest neighbor he ever had, Bright.

Sure, Bright was sweet, a lovely neighbor who gifted Win brownies and flowers when he arrived to this small, quiet neighborhood and Bright was definitely a handsome man with beautiful brown locks and mesmerizing chocolate eyes.

But this was no ordinary package. This wasn't a box of shoes nor a box of skin care. This box contained Win's new toy... His sex toy.

Win groaned, swinging his arms around as he mentally cursed himself over and over. " Fuck life. " He huffed like a small child, pulling himself to grab his slippers yet again.

There Win was, counting the steps until he reached Bright's pale blue door. Win rolled his eyes and hoped that Bright wouldn't be in yet.... but then he'd eventually needed to come back and face the embarrassment anyway.

Win bit his lip before inhaling with bravery, small fist knocking on the wood. Within seconds, the locks behind it began to shake, causing a stirred worry within his stomach.

The chocolate eyes came into view as well as the bed head Bright. " Good morning. " Bright beamed, smiling at Win presence.

" Good morning. " Win replied with less enthusiasm. His gaze fell slowly onto Bright's bare stomach which wasn't necessarily muscular, it was more bronze and toned to perfection.

" Oh, how can I help? " One of Bright's brows lowered and Win could tell by Bright's mischievous smirk, he knew fine well why Win was at his door step.

" Umm, I believe you have my.. umm.. You have my package? " Win stuttered, trying to avoid the embarrassing eye contact yet avoid a glimpse of Bright's bulge from under his gray sweat pants despite how much Win wanted to see.

" Umm.. " Bright playfully mimicked him. " I believe I do. "

He played, turning to what Win guessed what a side table in his hallway. Win waited with an impatient foot until Bright returned with the box, white sticker on the front.

" Is this for you? " Bright laughed, running his hand on his hair. Fuck, that was hot.

" From 'LoveHoney'? " Bright read the sticker with a coy curious tone.

" Vachi, give it. " Win demanded, ears and cheeks bright pink.

Bright lifted the box out of Win's reach then back down, in his open eyes. " Okay, bun. " Bright softly spoke.

Win snatched the box as quick as he could. " Thank you. " He weakly murmured before turning on his feet to go home.

" Oh, Win! " Bright called, " Do you want to come over tomorrow night? "

Before Win's lips parted, Bright continued. " I figured you'll be busy tonight. " and with that, Bright winked.

Win huffed in anger, stomping to over his gate and slammed it shut.

" I'll escort you over, love! See you then! "

Oh God.

**

Drop your thoughts hehe 😚

Anyways, quick question- do you guys agree if I put fake chats in this book rather than narrations? Or narration is better?