25 | Favourite Obsession

Y'all it's been a long time since my last update 😭 I'm sorry I've been busy these days, couldn't catch up much w our boys' activities 😭 but here's a short drabble from my draft hehe xx

**

A soft cushion hit Bright's head when he tried to take another photo of Win with his phone.

All day Bright had been chasing Win, always having his phone within reach to take photos of him. Normally, Win would considered it as sweet gestures to appreciate Bright's obsessions with camera but please, not today when he was in his freaking huge shirt and a pair of shorts.

" Nong, please just one more! " Bright begged and crawled over to reach the younger on the couch. He held his phone in front of Win's face but Win turned away and covered his face with his both hands.

" I said no! " Win said frustratingly. He pouted as he got pulled onto Bright's lap after he tried to get up from the couch.

Bright wrapped both his arms around the other, resting his chin on Win's shoulder. He held the phone up and took an unready selfie of them. Win tried to reach the phone and delete it but Bright was quick to hide it behind his body.

" P'Bright! I said no more photos! " Win exclaimed and tried to snatch the phone out of Bright's hand again. " You already have like 700 photos of me! "

Bright smiled and scrolled down his gallery, clicking and analyzing one by one of the photos in the album named ' beloved nong ' . " I only have 1258 pics of you and I can tell you that they are certainly not enough for me whenever I'm away from you. "

Win rolled his eyes and Bright pulled him closer so his head leaned against Bright's chest. Bright placed a few kisses on Win's head whereupon Win buried his head deeper, smelling Bright's manly and overwhelming scent.

Though eyes closed, Win could see how it suddenly got brighter around them, effect from the flash and he immediately knew that Bright took another picture of him.

" P'Bai.... " Win sighed and nuzzled his head even more into Bright's chest and curled into a ball on Bright's lap.

" I'm just overwhelmed by your beauty that I need to capture it whenever I have chances to do so. " Bright whispered against Win's ear. " And I'm just soo in love with you. "

" I love you. " Win replied, hugging the older tighter.

" And I need a new lock and home screen's wallpaper. " Bright exclaimed as he gestured Win to look at his phone, where he showed Win a not-so-long photo of the younger.

" Look, these pics are from, like one week ago! "

Win's lips curled into a beautiful smile as he lifted his head, giving Bright a peck on his lips. Win cupped both of Bright's cheeks as they shared a long, passionate kiss. But all of sudden, Win felt Bright's hand raised up, holding the phone.

" P'Bright, I swear if you- " But Bright snapped a picture before Win could fully moved his face away.

" You're such an idiot. "

" But you love me though. "