04 | Don't You?

Bright stared vacantly at his lover, Win whose skinny frame was leaning over their room wall, his effeminate eyebrows furrowed in unswerving concentration, reading some news on his phone. He wasn't wearing his usual attire and Bright chewed his lips nervously, admiring the beauty in front of him.

God he loved him so much, so terribly much.

" Hey. " He called softly, wringing his hands in trepidation.  " We need to talk."

" Hmm... what is it, love? "

Bright could hear his sharp intake of breath as he said, mirroring his low tone.

" Come here first. " Bright tapped his lap twice, gesturing the latter to sit on his lap.

" Clingy. " Rolling his eyes, Win said before walking towards his lover.

" Only for you. "

Steadying himself on Bright's lap, a shy smile making its way to the corner of Win's plumped lips.  "Sap."

Bright circled his arms around Win's torso almost immediately as if he was too scared to let him go.

Bright only let out an audible laugh, because he was trembling scarily inside, afraid of the latter's reaction after hearing what he was about to say.

" Don't you think it's time? " Bright asked quietly. With Win caged in his arms and seated on his lap, he found some encouragement from Win's warmth to suppress his feelings.

" A time for what? "

" Umm... maybe it's time umm... for us umm... to umm... " A rush panic seized Bright made him stuttered tremendously.

" Babe, babe look at me.. " Win turned around only to witness a shy and shaking Bright.

Win stroked Bright's cheeks delicately, 
feeling the soft skin against his fingertips.

" What is it? Time for us to buy a new car? A new condo, perhaps? Or...... to explore a new position for our sex? " Win whispered, chuckling humorously, trying to lighten up the mood.

Bright gasped before rubbing his nose against Win's neck lightly, a sign that he was aroused.

Win smiled cheekily watching the sight, still anticipating for Bright's replies. But Bright didn't produce any sounds make him wondered.

So Win gave some butterfly kisses on Bright's face and stroked Bright's back soothingly, as a way to comfort him and to let he knows that Win always support him, no matter what.

Bright exhaled audibly, his voice as calm as the serene water of a mid-summer lake, 

" Let's get married. "

And it's Win's turn to gasped loudly, because this was not what he expected.

Bright released his arms and put a distance between them just right enough for Bright to look at Win's face.

" Don't you love me? "

" Of course, I do."

" So, we love each other. "

" I'm aware of that. "

" So let's get married! " Bright cried out.  " We're perfect for each other. "

That wasn't an exaggeration. Bright and Win imperfections made them a perfect pair. Bright and Win owned a successful brand clothing and their career in entertainment industry was skyrocketing as the humble city's most talented actors, ceos and models. So, they really understood each other very well.

Both were gentle to each other and never jealous of their own achievements.

Not to mention, they were together for a long time now, almost a decade. So he gathered some courage, to ask Win to officially to be his tonight.

" You know I couldn't say no to you right, P' Bright? " Win giggled incredulously,  " But I expect a more romantic, flattery set to propose, you know? " Mentally noted to buy a silver ring later.

" No... no.. I have a freaking huge plan in my mind to propose you, but I just um want to clarify um your feelings.." Bright shook his head vigorously.

Win furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. " You know that our feelings are always mutual, right?Why are you hesitating like this? "

" Because it's you, the most flawless human on earth that I've ever seen. I'm terrified that you will say no to this imperfect man, who doesn't know how to love, how to please, and how to care. " Bright whispered softly, avoiding any eye contact with Win.

Win kissed Bright's forehead admiringly, understood that Bright was feeling insecure again. " Don't say that, my love... You are the one and only guy that I want to spend the rest of my life with.. And all these years, you already did a great job loving me. There's not even a second that I couldn't feel your love. So, even if you are not going to propose me anytime soon, I am going to do it myself, okay? "

" And my powerful instinct was saying you are going to propose, so I book cruise tickets for us, a dinner date maybe? " Win rummaged through the pockets of his loose gray pants,  flashing the tickets in front of Bright's face.

Bright's dark-brown eyes spark with joyous and his face slowly cracked as he was smiling widely.

Bright couldn't hide his feelings. So he hugged Win tightly, sighed in content and giggled like a mad man.

" So...... is it a yes? "

" Hmmm... Only if you make breakfast tomorrow. " Win smiled, with his watery eyes, too engrossed with his feelings.

" I will! I will! I will prepare for lunch and dinner too if you want. " Bright stood abruptly and pumped his fists in the air because he was in euphoric, forgetting the fact that Win was on his lap.

And Win fell.

" Babe! " Win shouted angrily. But he was still beaming from ear to ear.

"Oops! "

And they laughed glowingly, a symbol that they were ready to go through a challenging journey together.