24 | Years With You

Late post hehe...

**

Bright couldn't stop from stealing glances at the bearbrick, standing proudly at the corner of his room. He shook his head as a huge smile plastered on his lips.

Win and his extravagance.

This was beyond from his imagination, having him in P'Ming's wedding was already a massive privellege for him, he thought.

You do love me that much, Nong?

Being surrounded by Win's big family and circle was a huge challenge, he must said. Bright did tried his best to fit in Win's atmosphere, he was being uncomfortable at first as many eyes were fixed on him since he stepped in the hall.

But consoles and supports that he gained from the younger pushed him to do better, and he could say, he was in cloud nine and he did truly enjoyed the party so much.

" What are you smiling at? " There, the sweet voices Bright adored so much chirped.

Win just finished showering, after a long day he spent, he just wanted to lay on bed and cuddle with his boyfriend all he wanted.

But he realised he had schedules the next day, reality was cruel indeed.

" You are incredible. " Bright grinned.

Win giggled, like how everyone guessed, he did prepared the gift for almost 6 months, only to repay Bright's effort for staying with him since day one.

He had guts to say, even a Porsche couldn't reciprocate every Bright's deeds. So a bearbrick was still a small gestures, he thought.

" That's not incompatible with whatever you've done to me, Phi. "

" That's not true, Nong. " Bright patted the bed, gesturing the younger to sit beside him.

Bright reached out for Win's knuckles, giving light kisses on it. " Your effort amuse me, love. "

" Have I ever told you, you are the first man ever who'd treated me this way? You make me feel loved, you let me embrace your warmth, you teach me how happiness works, you give me comfort that I don't have with anyone else and I'm more than grateful about that, love. "

Win's cheeks were already red, he moved to hug the older, hiding his face at the crook of Bright's neck. " I hope you like my present. "

" Which present? " Bright asked, using his eleventh tone.

" I remember I just give you one? " Win detached himself from the older, his eyes squinted in confusion.

Bright shook his head. " Nope. You give me more. First, you guys having me as a guest for P'Ming's wedding, one of Opas-iamkajorn's big event is already a huge present itself. "

" Nope, that's my cue to let everyone knows where do you stand in my life. " Win chuckled.

" Two, the birthday cake though, wishes and celebration right after the ceremony, you are surely tired but you make spaces for me. "

" The cake was purely from the fans and they asked me if I could give it to you directly and I just did what they asked. "

" Three, the bearbrick obviously, that is freaking pricey and is so hard to get yet you managed to. "

" Yes, that's the only one, a present from me but- "

" Shush, " Before Win could finish his line, Bright already shut him up using his pointed finger, a signal he didn't want to let Win continued.

" And the most precious, priceless gift that I've ever received, you yourself. For being there with me, for encouraging me to do better, for being my best partner ever. I won't ever forget this year's birthday. "

Bright caressed Win's cheeks softly before leaning in, forehead against the other and breathed in. " I love you, so much and thank you. I really appreciate it, a lot."

" Do you like it? Every presents that you mentioned? "

" Am not.... I love it. " Bright pulled themselves into a tightening hug and stroked Win's back tenderly.

" Now, let's go to sleep, okay? We do have schedules tomorrow, right? "

Win nodded but he didn't want to unlaced the hug, so he pushed their bodies together to lay on the bed before pecking Bright's lips. Once. Twice.

" Once again, happy birthday love. "