11 | Kick The PDA

Bright and Win had a lot to do today. Errands and such, a bunch of little things that neither both of them wanted to be bothered with on Sunday morning but nonetheless, had to be done.

And boy, Win was in a mood. So when he was at the drive thru picking up a prescription, he moved over the middle console to give Bright a peck on his cheek, Win's hand snickered into the side of Bright's shirt to lightly graze the skin just above his pants.

When Win was at the chocolate aisle, Win leaned across Bright to pick the Cadbury on the top of the shelf, resulting Win's hips brushed against Bright's.

And when they were checking out, Win ran over his fingers down the crease in the center of Bright's back as he passed the things to put in their cart on the conveyer.

On the car ride to the Walmart- to get couple things they'll needed to make dinner, Win scratched Bright's back lightly as he drove. And once Win was in the said store waiting to pay, he stepped back into Bright's chest and pressed his body against Bright's made the back of Win was completely flushed to Bright's front.

But Win was pretty sure what put Bright over the edge. It's when they stopped at their favourite coffee shop for a treat. Win steadied his gaze on Bright as Bright watched him took a bite of his favourite doughnut, proceed to take some filling with his pointer finger and sucked it hard.

Bright furrowed his eyebrows slightly, his chest expanded as he inhaled a huge amount of air before he released it slowly.

The ride to go home was quiet, apart from radio which blasted some soft and comforting ballad songs that Win enjoyed so much. What a way to lift up the mood.

Bright was holding the gear shift when he felt Win's nails traced his forearm down onto the top of Bright's hand, sending shivers and goosebumps all over his body. Bright's jaw tightened as Win glanced over at him.

They were home and Win quickly plopped the groceries on the top of the kitchen counter, panting heavily because he was piling everything in both of his arms, didn't want to make two trips.

Win turned around, wanted to grab some drink when Bright suddenly stopped him, standing in front of him and grabbed Win's jaw. Bright's thumbs pressed the both of Win's cheeks and caressed it delicately.

" Not nice, love. " Bright muttered, their faces were just mere inches away.

Win was trying his hard to keep his face straight when he pretended to ask innocently, " What? "

" Baby! You've gotta tone down your eagerness in public. " Bright chuckled incredulously.

" No idea what are you talking about, babe." Win exclaimed as he glared playfully at Bright.

Bright walked Win back to the doorway of the kitchen, pushing Win up against inside of the door frame.

And once Win was trapped, Bright's arms encased either side of Win as he held onto the trim near the back of Win's neck, grinding his hips against Win's.

Win hummed lightly at the contact as he watched Bright trailed his eyes down Win's face, pausing at Win's plumped wet lips before scanning down Win's body and palmed Win's semi-hard shaft lightly.

Bright pulled his eyes back to meet Win's gaze who was in the ecstasy, grinding harder before brushing his nose down the side of Win's sensitive spot.

Win arched his back, enjoying the little sensation Bright gave. It urged Win to lean forward, to connect their lips together and Bright being a brat, pulled back while a smirk playing on his lips.

" Still don't know what I'm talking about? " Bright's voice went deeper.

Win weighed his options whether he should gave in or kept up his little charade. Well, it was a tough decision but getting Bright riled up was his favourite.

" Nope. " Win spatted softly with a dramatic pop at the end of his words.

Bright smiled before lifting up his hand, stroking Win's neck as he spoke in a low tone, " You're bad. Very bad."

It was a simple statement and Win knew exactly where it's going. Bright had that twinkle in his eyes as he licked his bottom lips.

Bright leaned in again, his shaft was already hard as rock against Win's and he tightened the hold on Win's neck.

" Need to remind you how to be good, huh?"

________

I'm sorry to end it that way because I don't know nor have any idea how to write smuts,

Spare me this time, thank-you hehehehe.

Anyways, Congratulations to our both kings <3333 😘
Can't wait for their series!! Support them always peeps!!