21 | Username : isawitbefore

Pardon me for updating it everyday since I've just finished my exams last week 😭 also blame BrightWin for their never-ending interactions 👍😭

***

Bright smiled to himself as he looked intently at the masterpiece he just captured using his brand new camera, Contaxt3 whilst someone was throwing dagger at him since few minutes ago, getting annoyed as he was being ignored.

" Someone really deserves a high-five, on the face, with a chair. " Win huffed in annoyance. Everyone knew well that Bright was really obsessed with cameras, but was it normal to let Win talked to himself right now, when the one who asked for a date was the other.

" P' Bai. " No response.

" P' Bright. " No movement.

" Bright Vachirawit Chivaree. " O-oh, no reply.

" P'Bai, if we're here only to see you got mesmerized by your tiny little dum-dum, I-"

" Shuhh.... " Bright cut him off, mentally laughing at his beloved Nong's behavior. He did listened to Win's complaints yet he purposely ignored it. He just loved to hear more of Win's voice, Win's blabber and to look at his flushed face when he was mad. Bright just loved everything.

" What? Oh, K.. Fine. " Win folded his arms as he stood in his full height, searching for something else to do since his boyfriend really chose to ignore him.

But before Win could go any further, Bright reached for his hand and pulled it gently to sit beside him again.

" What now? " Win pouted.

Bright chuckled, hands reaching to pat Win's head.

" Sorry, love. "

" Love? What love? I thought you love your camera. I've been third wheeling your date with your camera. " Win rolled his eyes.

Bright burst into a pit of laughter as he found his boyfriend's remark, funny. Oh, Win and jealousy didn't fit well. The fierce tiger look that Win showed, just made him even cuter in Bright's eyes.

Bright pinched Win's chubby cheeks as he suddenly said, "Eeeee, cute as hell.. I wonder who's your boyfriend."

Pouted even deeper, Win replied. " Don't know, don't have one."

" Ouch, don't say that.. " Dramatically, Bright put his hand on his chest as a sign he was hurt by Win's reply.

" What can I say? Somebody doesn't love me anymore." Bright continued.

" My heart hurts. "

And Bright received a smack on his biceps. " You are being ridiculous." Win giggled.

" By the way, what are you looking at in the camera? Until you need to ignore me like that? "

Bright always brought his camera everywhere and anywhere, making Win wondered what exactly was attracting Bright's attention until he could ignored everyone around him.

Again, Bright chuckled as he moved closer to his lover. He reached out his camera before displaying the outcomes to his boyfriend.

Okay, this was new. Bright always gave a lot of excuses whenever Win wanted to see his camera, but this time along, Bright agreed to show him in no time.

Win's eyes widened, his cheeks pooled with light shade of pink as he watched the photos, slightly embarrassed because Bright's camera was full with his pictures. Whether it was his back, his silhouette, his smile, his shadow, almost everything in Bright's camera was him.

He lightly punched Bright's shoulder as he felt a strong swirled in his stomach, he was definitely embarrassed.

" Why it was full with my... " Win couldn't finish his line.

A soft smile appeared on Bright's lips as he rubbed Win's knuckles tenderly. "Sure, camera is one of my obsessions, but it is always after you, Metawin. You are the biggest obsession in Bright Vachirawit's life."

" And do you know what I like the most after I take your pictures? "

Win shook his head lightly, his face was bright red by now.

" Your smile, Win. "

" Huh? "

Bright hold Win's hand tightly as if he was afraid to let go, before giving some butterfly kisses on it.

"Your smile is like a drug to me, maybe for everyone else too. It gets me drawn deep, and I don't want to lost that smile ever. It just feels like home, every burden, every nerves, disappear all along, carried away by your smile, love. "

Win was speechless. At this point, he wished he could be a rock as he didn't know how to react to Bright's remark. Bright being cheesy was a sight that he never get used to. But he was sure, he was red, all red, even redder than a tomato.

" You...you... are so cheesy. It makes me wanna puke. " Win said, trying to get away from Bright's grip.

Bright cackled loudly as he himself was embarrassed because he was never a cheesy type but having Win beside him, maybe he thought he could changed a little bit.

Yes sure, Bright had a lot of Win's photos in his collections but what made everyone wondered, why he decided to keep to himself and not to share when obviously Metawin was the art after all.

Bonus :

His profile :

His profile :

Isawitbefore and his muse :