17 | Quirky Day

Surprise! Double update because I'm being cool again (still overwhelmed). This is just a drabble in my draft. Anyways, enjoy!

**
" I'm nervous, Win. "

" I know P'Bai, but I promise everything will be okay. "

Bright was about to get his first dose of vaccine and he was a little nervous about getting the injection. He bounced his knees nervously in anticipation. Watching that, Win rested his hand on Bright's thigh in comfort.

" Hey. " Win tilted Bright's chin towards him. " You will be okay and when we get home, we'll have lots of cuddles, okay? "

Bright gave him a little nod and sent a small smile of thanks to his boyfriend. Win leaned forward, kissing Bright's cheek.

Not so long after, a nurse came in to get Bright. Win kissed him once again to reassure him that everything was going to be okay before he left with the nurse.

Half an hour later, the nurse came back to inform Win that he could visit Bright in the room.

" Alright, he's in here. Fair warning, he's a little loopy and quirky right now." Win cackled and thanked her before opening the door to get his lover.

The second Win stepped into the room, he heard Bright's breath hitched as Bright was staring at him with wide eyes.

There was a moment of silence before Bright breathed out. " Holy shit. "

" What? " Win's lips curved into a huge smile as he found the reaction of his boyfriend, funny.

" You are freaking beautiful. " Bright answered immediately.

Win blushed profusely and giggled, before muttering a quiet " Thanks, I suppose?"

Bright didn't break the gaze as Win was walking towards him, giving Win a questioning look.

" Are you single? " Bright inquired, slightly frowning.

Win just couldn't help it, he burst into another pit of laughter. " No, love. "

" Shame. " Bright said, scanning Win up and down, definitely checking him out. "I would tap that. "

" P'Bai, love. " Win laughed again, louder this time. " This stunning human in front of you is your boyfriend."

" Wait, really? "

" Absolutely. " Win answered in his mid-laughter.

" Damn, I did good. " Bright exclaimed, giving himself a high five. "You're really hot."

A warm shade of pink crept into Win's cheeks. " Thanks, Baibai. " Win muttered, fondling over Bright's cuteness.

" Wow, I like that nickname. "

" What? " Win asked whilst he himself was helping Bright to stand up.

" Baibai, it's cute, you're cute. How did you come up with it? It sounds like something a super hero would say. " Bright paused for a moment before shouting " BAIBAI! see? "

Win just couldn't stop giggling at his boyfriend's antics. Well, he was indeed quirky. " Come on, let's go home. "

" Okey-dokey. "

Win took Bright's arm and they headed towards the door, Win checked them out and led them to their car. And God, Bright just couldn't take his eyes of Win during the whole ride home.

Win was so focused on the road when he heard another giggle from his lover. Obviously, Bright was going to say something silly again.

" What? " Win asked, smiling fondly.

" You're so cute and tiny. " Bright poked his cheek playfully before leaning in and gave a kiss on the spot.

" I'm not tiny, I'm taller than you. "

" You can think that all you want, bun." Bright countered back with his funny voice.

" You silly. "

" And you're adorable. "

Win pulled into the garage of their condo, getting out to help Bright out of the car. "Lets get you inside, and in bed."

" Bed? " Bright asked, smirking.

Another joyous laughter rang from Win's mouth. " No, you need rest. "

Bright pouted, feeling a little disappointed but Win gave him a stern look and he huffed. "Fine. "

It took them a while to get inside their love lair since Bright keep getting distracted by anything and everything around the house. Was Bright overdose or something?

Bright was being an absolute pain when Win tried to help him change into some comfortable clothes, but every time Win got frustrated, Bright used his skills and apologized in the most adorable ways that Win couldn't help but forgave him.

They ended up watching movies in their room, Bright seemingly possessed by the show in a way that was almost creepy but mostly adorable. He was lying tucked into Win's side, with his face pressed into Win's stomach. Win ran his fingers through his lover's hair and suppressed a cute giggle when Bright looked at him with wide puppy eyes every time he stopped his movements.

Falling asleep in each other arms with soft music background from the film which was still playing in the background, they couldn't ask for more.