Chapter 2- Nothing hurts anymore

(I'm back with another chapter and yeah. I don't own any Percy Jackson books Rick Riordan does)

Poseidons pov:

There was silence. No one spoke, we were all so shocked that Percy Jackson looked like... That. His eyes were dull and had lost all their happiness and excitement. His hair was like a rat's nest tangled and a little lower than his shoulders.

He looked as if he hadn't eaten anything in days, the only thing that remained were his muscles. His clothes were torn and dirty. He was still the handsome young man but he wasn't himself anymore. He was gone.

Zeus was the first to speak,"Why have you come here." He bellowed, though there was pity in his eyes.

His eyes travelled to Zeus's and he replied with a hoarse voice,"I have come here with a request."

"What happened? What happened at camp? What happened to you?" I intrupted

"I don't want to speak of it." His voice cracking, he seemed to broken. Once harder than steel, now weaker then glass.

Aphrodite got up from her throne and shrunk down to human size. She hugged Percy, who didn't even react. He didn't even move."I'm so sorry Percy, but I can assure you I didn't do anything to you." That was so unlike of Aphrodite, she didn't care about anyone! She enjoyed messing with Mortals and had fun killing them!

Tears started welling up in Percys eyes and he broke down. He cried into Aphrodites shoulder who soothingly rubbed circles on his back. After a while, he pulled away eyes puffy from crying. My heart ached to see him like this... so broken.

"Aphrodite, what happened" Zeus demanded.

"Don't make him say it or he'll break himself even more than he already has." Aphrodite said, now standing next to Percy.

"Iris! get up here!" Zeus shouted, his voice echoing in the massive room.

Iris flashed into the throne room after a few seconds of silence, she looked at Percy in sympathy."What is the matter lord Zeus."

"Show us what happened at camp, what happened to Percy."

Percy just walked to the corner of the throne room and sat down, his legs crossed. Iris summoned s mist portal and we saw everything as it happened. Percy being blamed for everything Jake did. Annabeth cheating on Percy for Jake and him running away.

After the video ended we were all silent. We didn't know how to react. We all looked at Percy, who was still in the same position and now silently crying. Iris helped him up and took him to the middle of the throne room, he hid his face not wanting to be seen crying.

"What is your request?" Zeus said softly, again, surprising. Zeus was never kind too anyone, not even his wife, and especially not to Percy!

"I wish that Hestia and Hades get they're throne on the council. They are Olympians and deserve it, they're both important and should be respected. I also want all minor god's to have shrines, Jason has started this but it's taking long so please speed it up."

Zeus and Artemis were both gaping at Percy. After all he had been through, he still thought of others before himself. Hades and Hestia both ran up to the boy and tackled him. Hades for once was grinning, Percy had a faint smile on his face.