Chapter 34- Hunters Vs Olympian

Perseus POV:

I kissed Arty, I had honestly wanted to just continue making out previously, but I wanted to use the opportunity to have fun with her. Baking always worked. Anyways, I was currently in a lip lock with her. My tongue ran across her bottom lip which I knew drove her crazy.

Her arms wrapped around my neck, her head titling so I could deepen the kiss. I noticed this was something Arty had picked up, most likely learning it when she wanted more from last time. I walked forward, Artemis backing up until she stopped on the bed and flopped down on the mattress.

A heavy blush covered Arty's face. She was sitting up, her hands clenching the bedsheet. Her eyes were glazed with lust, her lips shining with my saliva. I rushed forward, my lips smashing onto hers.

My tongue ran along hers, I kept leaning forward until Arty was completely laying down. I grabbed Arty's thin wrists with my right hand, pulling them above her head. My other went to her face, cupping her cheek. I pulled back, Arty's tongue following mine until it left her mouth.

We were both panting, we were only a few inches apart. Arty was driving me crazy. Her moans, pants, rough kissing. The lust written all over her was driving me crazy.

"Please... stop." I whispered, my hands gripping the sheets on both sides next to her.

"What..?" She sighed, quickly licking her lips.

My erection hardened, my face wincing in pain.

"Your making this impossible, how am I supposed to stop myself?" I groaned, my legs slightly bending in pain.

Artemis flushed golden, her eyes travelling down to my crotch. The erection was far to painful for me to even feel embarrassed.

"F*ck." i grunted, kneeling in front of Arty.

"I'm sorry... I can't do it yet." She muttered, her eyes full of sympathy.

"I know, I'm sorry I just can't contain myself. I'll be fine." I breathed, begging to myself that my erection goes down.

"Can't you? I don't know? Touch yourself?" Arty blushed, her hand on my shoulder while the other was on my cheek.

"I'm not going that low." I replied, my pride wouldn't let me masturbate.

"It's okay, I'll be fine." I said, my eyes twitching as I focused on putting down my member.

After I had calmed myself down, I sat down on the floor, leaning against the bed. I breathed a sigh of relief, sweat running down the side of my face.

"I'm sorry." Artemis apologised.

I looked into her eyes, she was extremely upset. I knew she hated seeing me in pain, but there was nothing I could do to help her. I could hide a sickness, a cut wound, poison, but I couldn't hide the pain of an erection. How pathetic.

"It's my fault, I'll get used to it." I sighed, getting up on the bed and flopping down.

"Listen, I can have sexual intercourse, but not as of now." She said.

My heart beat stabilised as the thought of my erections being treated entered my mind, I quickly shoved the thought away before I got another boner.