Chapter 18- 8 years old?

(hey it's me and I'm here to torture you with clueless idiots. I hope you enjoyed the last chapter and yeah :) hope you enjoy.)

Artemis pov:

This idiot, I told him don't do it but noooo. 'I'm gonna erase it out of existence' he says.

He doesn't have full control over his powers, he needs a symbol of power to completely have control of his abilitys. But why let me finish explaining? He had to ignore my warning and do it anyway.

Anyway here I was talking to Athena after he passed out of pain.

"I've never seen this happen. It's been a while since we've turned someone into a god and them not immediately choose a symbol of power. I'll need Apollo's help with this, he'll have to help me come up with a cure. Though I might need a bit of his ichor." She muttered, more to herself.

She moved a hand to her chin while the other massaged her temple. She sat down on the chair next to Perseus's sleeping form on the bed.

"Anyway," She said, snapping out of her daze. "From what you've said, he was in pain and he suddenly said he had to do the chores which he had just done. Correct?"

I nodded in agreement, unsure if I could keep the worry out of my voice.

"So what I can infer is that the rewind he did to himself was incomplete. He rewinded his physical body but not his mind and thus his mind went unstable and in an attempt to stabilise itself it, gained Retrograde amnesia--"

I cut her off, my hands waving quickly Infront of me.

"What redohrade amnesia?" I asked.

"It's Retrograde amnesia and it's when you've lost your ability to recall events that happened just before the event that caused your amnesia. Usually this affects recently made memories, not those from years ago. But in his case--" she paused, gesturing to Perseus.

"-- It rewinded at least a week before he passed out, when he wakes his memory will slowly and painfully rewind until he's in the mindset of a... 8year old? Give or take. Or I could be wrong and while he's asleep his memory's rewinding but it seems unlikely as he would be thrashing in his sleep." She said, starting to mutter.

"So how do we stop him from rewinding his body, he doesn't have full control of his powers." I interrupted, trying to keep her from rambling.

"Based on what I see, when he passed out his powers deactivated. So we need someone to pass him out everytime his hands or any part of him glows the purple universe colour."

"So should we call the Olympians? I think some of them would like to know."

5 minutes later the Olympians had gathered at the throne room looking tired at this routine already.

"What did he do? Let me guess, he Burnt down the forest and had poseidon and Demeter help him fix it and he accidentally let it slip and you told him off and he said he fixed it but you were like 'I don't care you filthy male' and insulted him about his past and--" Zeus said in a bored voice but I cut him off.

"No, I mean, he did burn down the forest and had both of them helped him and did actually let it slip but I didn't say anything bad to him. But that's not it!" I shouted, getting off topic while seeing Zeus's disbelieving face.

"Anyway Perseus accidentally rewinded himself back to the age of 8 without freezing his mind causing himself to get an amnesia where he keeps forgetting memory's until he's in a mindset of a 8 year old." I breathed, gasping for air after such a long sentence.