Chapter 28- Drunk

Percy's POV:

I hated them, Zeus, the campers. Why do I have to suffer? Why can't I just live in peace? I clenched my fist and noticed that I was bleeding Ichor from my palm. I quickly reversed the small wound using my time powers.

I felt a hand gripping mine, I was fully ready to punch this person in the face if this was a flirting tactic. Before I even looked at said person I recognised who it was by the feeling of her hand. Arty.

"Come on, let's enjoy today."

I smiled at her and headed towards the the dunk tank where Hermes and Hephaestus were at.

"Hey!" Hermes called, jogging over to us.

"Hey." I replied, interlacing my fingers with Arty's.

Artemis blushed and looked to the side, trying to make it seem as though she was contemplating eating something.

"Listen, I have a plan. I'm trying to pay Apollo on a bet I lost and I need a few more drachmas to pay it off. So can you perhaps get in the dunk tank?" Hermes asked, his eyes glimmering with hope and his hands tightly squeezing his staff.

"No." I replied, about to walk off with Arty before he grabbed my shoulder.

"Come on! I rigged it so that no one can knock you down even if they hit it!" Hermes whispered.

I pondered for a moment, thinking about how this could play out. I glanced at his face and saw his innocent smile and couldn't refuse.

"Fine, but you owe me one." I said, handing him my suit jacket and climbing up the ladder, sitting on the dry plank.

Before I knew it there was a whole crowd trying to knock me over. Camp half-blood surprisingly missed a lot of their shots, but when I thought about it, they weren't being trained very well.

There was a presence that was all to familiar as his naturally bright aura stood in front of me. Apollo smiled at me, nodding his head. I shook my head vigorously, hoping he would simple walk away.

Apollo handed Hermes a few drachmas and took three soft balls. He held one in his hand and threw it up a little before catching it. He did this a few times before he leaned back, his arm like a whip as he threw the ball into the wooden target. Said target, which was superglued so that it was fixed in one position, swung back.

I felt myself falling into the water, my suit sucking it up. I jumped out, dripping wet. I pulled my arms up and brushed my hair out of my eyes. My clothes stuck to my body as I walked towards Hermes, smiling despite the fact I was soaked.

"Hermes you owe me more than just one!" I laughed.

I walked towards Apollo who was basically drooling next to the other girls.

I glanced at Artemis who was staring at me as well. Not looking at just my face...

I silently groaned at the fact I was gonna have to dry myself off, then change— right, I could just use my water powers.

I willed myself dry and right after I did, I was tackled to the floor my Aphrodite for who knows how many times.

She grabbed my arms and pinned me to the floor, sitting right above my member (for lack of better wording).