Chapter 33- Baking

Artemis POV:

If I wanted to have sexual intercourse with Perseus, I needed something done. I was the goddess of virginity, that didn't mean I technically had be a virgin.

An example. Perseus was the god of blue, he wasn't blue though was he. He had the power to make things blue. For me, the virginity title allowed me to tell if someone was a virgin, make people virgins and stuff related to that. Although, the title would be better and more suited for someone who was actually a virgin.

The fact that the title was held by an Olympian means that it can't be given to any random virgin god or goddess. Currently, there were two Olympians, who were virgins. Athena and Hestia. If neither of them wanted the title. I would keep it. Once they decided not to have it, they couldn't change their mind. This was a risk. If any one of them wanted it, and I lost my virginity, they would gain it immediately.

I was positive Hestia wouldn't want it. She had a soft spot of Perseus. She was more gentle with him, kinder. She saw him as a son. She couldn't help it, she hated seeing people broken. Perseus also saw her as a mother due to her natural comforting aura.

Although Athena was my main worry. After all, why would she reject power? I had to convince her, but I had no idea how to approach the topic.

If I even mentioned giving up my virginity, then that would mean them figuring out my relationship with Perseus. Zeus hated Perseus for a reason I didn't know. Me being his favourite daughter. Well... Zeus wouldn't allow it.

I sighed, I wanted to help Perseus with him problem, but I was way too afraid to do it. I was being horrible, I sighed. I would have to let things play it's course, so for the time being I was gonna enjoy thing how they were.

I cuddled into Perseus's chest, enjoying the warmth. I felt a blush on my cheeks. At least he was asleep so I didn't have to feel embarrassment.

"Are you comfortable down there?" Perseus asked, his tone cocky.

I blushed. So he wasn't sleeping. I buried my face in his defined chest, my face heating up more and more.

"How am I supposed to stop myself when your so adorable." He sighed, his hands clenched.

I felt heat on my ears. I was dizzy from the flush on my face. Perseus's hands found my waist, gripping them tightly, but not hard enough to cause pain. I flinched, biting the inside of my cheek to stop myself from moaning.

He lifted me up. I felt weak, not even able to move. I was completely limp. His face was next inches away from mine, his eyes running over my face. He leaned forward, about to kiss me. I felt like I was in a trance, I leaned forward before realising what was happening. I turned my head, making his kiss my cheek.

Perseus frowned, his head titling in confusion, "Why..?" He muttered to himself.

His eyes ran over me, I could tell I was a blushing mess. My eyes glazed with the lust to be dominated. He saw this and tried again, leaning forward to capture my lips. As much as I wanted to make out with him, I knew what would happen if I did.

I pushed his chest, moving away from him. He seemed genuinely hurt, panging my heart with guilt.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" He asked, his hands leaving my body. I internally groaned at the loss of his rough, calloused hand running over my skin.