Chapter 19- Little boy

(I'm baaaack yes, I know you missed me yes. Yes you did! Anyway I'm back with another chapter and I just have to say that there are a lot more people than I expected that have a great hatred for cheese. I am genuinely surprised. Anyways I'm back and I'm writing another chapter.)

Percy POV (bet you didn't see that coming):

Where was I? My head was pounding, ah... Right. The gods brought me here to congratulate me, why did they not take Grover or Annabeth with me? I mean they helped me all the way and all the time.

I rubbed my eyes seeing Apollo and Athena, wow she looks just like Annabeth, rush into the room faces extatic.

Apollo took a deep intake of breath before shouting a load of garbage I couldn't bother listening too.

I stretched, and walked out of the room unnoticed.

I kept walking, my head hurting more and more from each passing second. I suddenly felt something tear inside my head and I started forgetting thing, my memories with Annabeth. Gone. My memories with Grover. Gone. The Minotaur, everything thing else, gone.

Suddenly the pain was gone and all I could remember was that I was in a strange place, I wanted to see my mum and I wanted blue cookies.

As I kept on walking through my journey to nowhere. I saw a camp fire with a few logs. There I saw a young girl sitting there and it felt oddly familiar.

I walked up to her and tapped the back facing me. She turned and her eyes widened, as if realising something.

"Are you ok?" She asked, searching my body and face for injuries.

She reminded me awfully of my mother.

I just rubbed my eyes.

"I'm fine, I'm fine... Do you have some blue cookies?"

She sighed, a smile playing on her lips.

She snapped her fingers and some blue cookies appeared on her hand with a fancy plate.

Because it was blue cookies, I couldn't be bothered that fire erupted out of nowhere that made blue cookies, I was just hungry.

She watched me eat her expression void of any emotion.

After I had eaten she snapped her fingers again and cleaned the mess up.

"Come with me." She said.

I shrugged, remembering everytime time where my mum told me not to follow, trust and eat what a stranger says and gives.

After a few minutes of holding her hand (my entire hand grabbing her 2 fingers) and walking to wherever she was taking me, we stopped at a massive room with a bunch of weird looking chairs.

There were people there shouting at each other, nervously walking and muttering thing to themselves.

Then every head snapped to my direction.

There were sighed of relief and shouts of joy, except one woman who stormed up to me, her eyes practically on fire.

She grabbed my amazing finding Nemo shirt and shook me until I felt like I was dead.

"What were you thinking? Where were you? Are you ok? Do you want to die?"

I just stared at her, entranced by her beautiful face.