Chapter 23- Return?

(hello, I'm going or have already went Chessington.

Don't know when this'll be released but I hope you enjoy and I'll see you next time.

IMPORTANT!

PLEASE CHECK OUT PERZIVALS STORY, I REALLY ENJOY READING IT AND I THINK YOU GUYS WOULD TO!

IT'S CALLED "Checkmate"

-PercyLover2000.)

______________________________________
Percy's POV:

So while the gods were chatting about whatever, I was just thinking.

I basically had to accept my symbol of power, but since camp is the place to be attacked first, they need training as well and since I'm the god of hero's they might make me train them.

I shuddered from the thought of going back there, but Athena or Zeus may force me to going back there and train them.

I was cut off by my train of thought when Athena asked me something.

"Will you accept your symbol of power and become an Olympian!" She shouted.

I sighed in relief and exhaution, another war, another chance to die. The only thing that good to hear was that I wouldn't be returning to camp!

"Ohhhh, yeah, ok." I replied, noticing Apollo stirring.

"What'd I miss?" He groaned, rubbing his eyes and face.

After Apollo was caught up on the circumstances, Athena mumbling some more about how Apollo had never himself given a prophecy and that I was the key to the new events.

I was then standing in the middle of the throne room, the 14 Olympians staring down at me.

"Now all you have to do is think. What do you want your symbol of power to be? It can only be as powerful as you are." Zeus instructed.

"Didn't Hercules get 10x more handsome after getting his symbol of power? So does that mean Percy will as well?" Apollo asked, his eyes trying to tell me something.

After a few seconds I understood,

'Lets pick up some girls later. Cool?'

'No! Not cool!' I shook my head aggressivly towards him, he only smiled back and nodded,

'Cool.'

I sighed but couldn't help smiling, I then caught Artemis's eyes and smiled, she looked at me, thinking for a second before blushing hardly and averting my gaze. What..?

"PERSEUS! FOCUS!" Zeus shouted, watching me intensely.

I rolled my eyes but did as he said.

I closed my eyes, darkness enveloping me.

I focused. What could help me kill this guy? If it was just a sword we would lose for certain.

I need it to be easy to use and available within my power.

I needed multiple weapons at my disposal, I could have Hephaestus upgrade it later so all I needed to do was lay the foundation.