Chapter 12- Chores

(I know you hate for the last chapter, but I just want you to know. I don't care and hate myself to. Wow that was depressing... Anyway this is a new chapter! Hip hip? Hooray! I'm gonna try torture you as much as I can but if I can't, sorry. Before you read this, I edited the last chapter from wear Thalia's trying to food poison everyone)

Artemis pov:

What I saw shocked me... Perseus the man I respected, the person I trusted...

There was a basket labelled 'undergarments' and Perseus was... He was, completely ignoring them.

He was meeting my standards and might have exceeded them because no one has ever passed that. Not that anyone had ever taken that "test".

He was creating a massive ball of water above him, all the clothes in it. He was swirling them around separately and all the water separating from the dirt and landing back in the lake.

After he had done that, he put the wet clothes on a branch drying them with his powers.

Then stuck out his hand, his fingers coming out and burned them with an light orange fire. He BURNED THE HUNTERS CLOTHES!

I ran towards him punching him in the stomach, with as much godly power I could summon. Thankfully my hand didn't break.

He flew backwards, hitting a tree, and onto the floor in a sitting position, ichor coming out of his mouth.

"WHY ARE YOU BURNING THE HUNTERS CLOTHES!?!" I yelled.

"What? I'm not." He said, wiping his chin with one hand and using the other to point at the clothes.

I turned back, and saw the uniform was completely fine, dried, clean and ironed.

"I was just ironing them, I thought you'd want me to do that." He said, his voice sounding hurt.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't know--I thought you were-- I'm so sorry." I apologized, crouching next to him.

I checked his face, wiping the ichor he missed and handed him some ambrosia.

He ate it from my hand again, causing me to blush.

"It's fine, really. I know the men you've seen and the fact you haven't killed me is more than enough respect." He said.

"Don't tell me your not going to trust me." I asked, my heart racing.

He chuckled, "Nah, you didn't know."

I sighed, smiling.

I helped him up while he tried to hide the pain in his stomach. His eyes twitched and he clutched his stomach.

"Show me." I said, simply.

"What?" He laughed nervously.

"You think I'm stupid? Show me your stomach." I said, putting my hands on my hips.

He blushed but pulled up his shirt.

There was a massive bruise on his abs to which I winced and handed him some more ambrosia.

(If you're wondering how I have so much ambrosia, know that ever since Orion killed my sister's I wasn't taking chances.)

He ate it from my hand for the third time! My face physically hurt from blushing.

The bruise faded slightly but was still visible.

"I'm so so sorry." I said again. I confused myself, why did I apologise? To a male at that?