Chapter 11- Artist

(I've been waiting for so long to write this so I hope you enjoy.)

Artemis pov:

I flashed me and Perseus to the throne room and called a meeting. I was still angry about Aphrodite being able to hold Perseus.

The gods flashed in obviously annoyed, only Aphrodite seemed happy.

"What is it now?" Zeus asked.

"Perseus's acting weird." I told them.

"When is he not?" Aphrodite asked.

"No I mean look at him." I said.

We turned to look at Perseus who was poking me and giggling each poke.

"Ok that is weird." Apollo admitted.

"So do you know what's wrong with him?" I asked.

"Well tell me what happened from scratch." Apollo asked.

"He asked me to go to Aphrodite's place for clothes and a hair cut." I said pointing at him and the bags of clothes in his hand.

"I told him to be back at 10 and when he came back he fell out of the sky and was talking about going to get coffee and a number." I explained.

"Okay, he was drugged." Apollo said, scanning Perseus head to toe.

I chose not to question him seeing as he was the god of healing.

"Can you fix it?" I asked.

"Can't be bothered. Plus, it'll wear off in like an hour." He said, lazily.

"You stupid, lazy... piece of..." I mumbled.

I took a seat on my throne while Perseus stumbled to Aphrodite's throne.

She picked him up and wrapped her hand around him. I clenched my first to stop me from killing Aphrodite.

Perseus looked at me and gave me a silly smile which melted my heart.

My first unclenched and I smiled back.

Maybe this wouldn't be as bad as I thought...

____________________________
(bet you didn't see this coming) Aphrodite pov:

Percy was confusing, why doesn't he like me. People would be on their knees at the sight of me.

I saw Percy smiling at Artemis. Artemis?

Why would he smile at Artemis? Wait... She smiled back.

Why would Artemis and Percy smile at each other? Unless...

Percy and Artemis like each other.

I silently squealed. After millions of years, Artemis finally found someone she likes!

"Percy what are you looking at?" I asked, teasingly.

"Artemis." He answered, not even blushing or seeming embarrassed whatsoever.

Ah, yes, drugged, forgot about that.

"What do you think of her?" I asked, taking advantage of the situation.

I pressed the button on my throne activating the voice recording system and the microscopic cameras.

"I think she's amazing, she's independent and doesn't take anything sexist. She has skills people could only dream to have. She, despite knowing what some men do, treats me with respect. I mean, she talked to me, gave me a shoulder to cry on. I would be in the same suicidal state if it weren't for her. Not only does she have an amazing personality, but she's also beautiful. Her silver eyes and her auburn hair makes me try so hard not to stare at her. Her smile makes my heart skip a beat and her laughter makes my day. Though, when I look at myself I see that even if she could be in a relationship, why on earth would she pick me?" He seemed hurt at the end, as though he was chasing an impossible goal.