Chapter 5- Can't sleep

(sorry for not uploading I have reasons like school and volleyball... Anyway I hope you enjoy.)

Percys Pov:

I went in the tent and sighed. What am I doing? Everyday I remember what happened... The pain stings like a fresh cut. Not to mention sleep... Maybe I should ask Athena if she has any records of how to kill a god. Hah, as if she would ever tell me.

It's 3am right now and I'm still awake. You're probably wondering,"Percy why don't you go to sleep, you need beauty sleep blah blah blah." Well I haven't told anyone, ever. Except Ann-her, but I'm gonna swallow some pride and tell you. I can't sleep. Without. Cuddling. I know, embarrassing right? a pillow used to work but it started to feel like I was cuddling with a person who didn't want to be cuddled back and that was just a weird and uncomfortable feeling.

________________________________
Line Break:

Well it's 5am and I need to see Artemis at what? 8am? Well no point sitting here doing nothing. I got up and got ready I chose a black adidas tracksuit and some black adidas shoes. I Unzipped the tent and started walking, I stretched my wings, they were sore for keeping them tucked for so long.

I kept walking until I saw an opening and then my breath was knocked out of my lungs.

There was an edge of a cliff not rocky but smooth. There was a beach which reflected perfectly against the ocean, the forest cleared but a few trees were scattered around though. It was a combination with forest, ocean and perfect moonlight.

I sat down at the edge my legs dangling dangerously over, I took a deep breath and sighed. Things like this are one of the reasons I'm still here.

"You should get some sleep." A feminine voice said

"If your here to kill me, do it. I don't care how, as long as it works." I said calmly, not even bothering to look over to see who was there.

"I'm not here to kill you, but I do have some questions." She said; her voice sounded closer. I looked over and saw Artemis walking towards me. I jumped to my feet and walked backwards, terrified. I then slipped off the mountain and started falling, gaining speed as I went down. Well this is new.

I heard a distant scream, hmm must be a crazy person. Oh well I tried, but there's no way to save myself. There's no way for me to fly away with my wings or flash away with my powers. This is the end I hope-- I mean this is the end.

________________________________Artemis Pov:

I couldn't stop thinking about Percy and his beautiful face, his jawline and cheekbones. That hair and gods those eyes, but I can't stop thinking about those soft, chewy, warm looking lips... What the hell am I saying?! I am Artemis goddess of maiden hood and the hunt, I can't be tamed by a male. I have seen billions and have killed millions, I can't be attracted can i?

You just described his "beautiful face, his jawline and cheekbones. That hair and gods those eyes, but I can't stop thinking about those soft, chewy, warm looking lips." To be honest your kinda right, he really is handsome like really really handsome. Eros has nothing on him, Am I Right!

Yeah! He doesn't. Wait no-- I mean yes--- I mean eros isn't attractive and Percy is.... Argh Get out of my head Diana!

(There will be an explanation to why Diana is a separate person)

I got up and changed into my hunters uniform and decided to take a walk. I neared my favourite spot and saw a person sitting there black hair, Muscular body, son of the sea, powerful aura, a god, oh and wings. Perseus.