Chapter 25- Gifts

(I finished editing and re writing so I'm continuing the story :) hope you enjoy, I don't like swearing but this chapter has some censored words.)

Percy's POV:

I felt my head pound as I walked further into camp, people gathered around, staring at me. My hands shook I'm my pockets and Artemis noticed, though she could do nothing about it without revealing that I was having a panic attack.

I was screaming internally. I kept my eyes on the floor, not wanting to look at anyone or anything.

Suddenly, Someone stepped in front of me. It was Jake. I took a shaky breath and looked up, he was smiling at me, though he attempted to hide it, jealousy was evident in his eyes.

He stuck out his hand, "Welcome, my names Jake Mathew, son of Zeus."

My body felt numb, I couldn't move. I had no control of my body, my legs felt weak and I felt as though I was gonna faint.

At that moment, Thalia slammed her fist into his face. Cracks could be heard and this time it wasn't from Thalias hand.

Jake fell on the floor, Thalia stood over him, watching as blood was coughed up out of his mouth.

He stared at her in shock, "How dare you! Do you know who I am! I'm the son of Zeus! How dare you touch me!" He screamed, his face swollen and his cheek bone broken.

"You pathetic bastard, you think I care that your my brother? As far as I'm concerned, I'm not related to you." Thalia hissed, she grabbed the collar of his shirt and slammed her fist into it again and again.

He was left looking like a mangled, piece of crap, his face swollen, a broken nose, his jaw destroyed, his cheek bones crushed.

People watched in disgust and silence, they said nothing in fear of having the same punishment as Jake from Thalia.

A scream could be heard in the distance, it pierced the silence like a bullet in a tunnel. Annabeth ran over, falling to her knees, cradling the deformed face of Jake on her lap, she looked up at us, hate evident in her eyes.

"Why..?" She asked, her voice laced with hatred as she looked at Thalia.

"You cheating wh*re, you left Percy for what? This ugly, weak, back biting, fake, piece of sh*t. You cheated on him, you broke his heart, he went on quests for Athena for the permission to marry you, and now he's..." Thalia said, her voice full of hurt and betrayal.

Annabeth seemed stunned, no one knew that. Her face was pale and she offered no retort, people around her mumbled if it was true before concluding it false.

"Who told you..." Annabeth whispered, confused, no one knew that.

Artemis stayed quiet as did I before she walked around them, I followed in pursuit, the hunters walking behind me.

I felt my heart pounding and blood rushing to my ears, the voices around me felt distant and faint, my legs felt weak and I could barely hold myself up.

We arrived at the dining pavilion, I sat down next to Artemis at her table, my leg shook, Artemis put her hand in mine, looking me in the eye.

"I'm here with you, they won't lay a finger on you." She whispered.

At that moment... I felt, happy. I felt protected, I wasn't the same pathetic weakling that let people bully him.