Chapter 9- Healing

(I might not be able to get this out this week, but I'll try. This one I've been thinking about for so long and I hope you enjoy.)

Percys pov:

I really liked when we talked, it reminded me of my dream... Until she handcuffed me.

"You know I can break out of these right?" I said making sure she knew.

"Yeah, but you're not going to because I said so." She smirked.

"... Ughhhhhhh, So where are we going?" I asked.

"I'm gonna flash us in the middle of the hunt. They won't shoot if I'm with you... Probably." She replied.

"This is a great idea." I said sarcastically.

She playfully glared at me before flashing us both at camp.

When we arrived the hunters shot, probably thinking it was me. An arrow headed straight towards Artemis, but I was to spread out to do anything, so I yanked my cuffed hand and dragged Artemis towards me. She tripped and fell on top of me so that she was on my chest. An arrow went straight towards her and I jumped Infront of her without thinking. I now had an arrow sticking out from my chest.

I felt ichor spill from my mouth but I didn't care, My main goal was protecting Artemis. Another 4 arrows shot and I couldn't stop them all, so I spread out my wings and wrapped it around myself and Artemis.

My wings were unbreakable so the arrows just deflected off. Artemis looked up at me with a shocked expression before it changed into anger.

"Hunters! Stop!" She shouted, she looked so cute when she was angry.

Arrows stopped firing and muttering started.

"Milady, where are you?" Phoebe asked.

Out of all the people she has to shot me.

I unwrapped my wings, falling to floor, Artemis sat next to me pulling out some nectar and ambrosia from her pocket.

The hunters saw me and Artemis handcuffed together and raised their bows.

"What have you done, you filthy male! Take those off of Milady!" Atlanta shouted.

"Shut up. JUST SHUT UP!" Artemis shouted.

The hunters looked bewildered as they heard Artemis scream at them for the first time in centuries.

"I handcuffed myself to him because I knew you'd shoot him. Look at him. He jumped infront of an arrow to protect me. Now you're gonna tell me he is a bad male?" Artemis continued.

After she had cleaned the outskirts of the wound but had to take the arrow out to heal it further. Though I knew for a fact that the arrow had pierced my heart and would cause some trouble taking it out.

"I need a mirror." I told Artemis to which she grabbed one from her pocket.

I angled it so I had a clear view of the injury.

I used a finger and held my heart in one spot while I used my other fingers to slowly but surely pull the arrow out.

Once it was out I took a deep breath, while Artemis rushed to heal it. The hunt watched in silence.

I felt my vision get blurry and my body get heavy. I got up after Artemis cleaned it, and tried to walk towards the river but fell on my knees.

"What? What was in it? What the hell?" I asked, trying to get up but falling to my side, snapping the handcuffs with one hand.