Chapter 32- Teaching

Perseus POV:

I loved when she called me Percy, although most people called me that already, the way she said it drove me crazy. I ended up getting too... excited and had to endure the painfully tight and bulging feeling in my jeans. I went into the shower, trying my best to ignore its presence.

She was the goddess of virginity! I wasn't here for sex, I liked her for her. Her personality, the way she grinned and became slightly nerdy when she was passionate about something. The way she was calm and composed when arguing even if it was infuriating her. The way she was completely defenceless around me because of how much she trusted me. The way she was always there for anyone. The way her confident demeanour completely crumbled at the slightest touch of hands. I don't need it, I just had to control my hormones and excitement. I winced as it painfully hardened at my thoughts.

I finished my shower, calming down by imagining the horrible image of undercooked, one chocolate chip cookies. I shuddered just thinking about it. I dried myself before I exited the bathroom so I was half naked and not soaked in water.

I saw Arty, her regular hunters uniform, but covered in a coat. She looked up at me, a blush on her face. She glanced down, her eyes leaving mine for a solid 5 seconds before returning. I blushed, quickly throwing on a shirt.

I was wearing dark grey trousers, a black shirt that read 'Who needs drugs, I'm high on cocaine'. I put on a black zip up hoodie, but left it open. I wore matching black shoes and opened the door, waiting for Arty to leave first.

I walked behind her, leaving the cabin, once we were out she slowed down a little so I could catch up.

I leaned close to her ear, "Sorry about... you know." I said, not wanting things to be awkward.

She blushed a bright red, "I-it's fine." She stuttered, blushing hard at the thought.

It was currently 9am, I chose to do the classes from 12:00pm to 1:30pm. This would be an hour after breakfast so I would have time to eat, and return two and a half hours before lunch. I would have finished all the chores before then and would have the rest of the day off. I nodded to myself, that would work.

We had 3 hours to reach the campsite, set up, I also had to visit Hephaestus for something... this was a pain.

I groaned, grabbing Arty's arm and picking her up in a Princess carry. Her eyes widened in surprise, a quiet yelp leaving her mouth. I extended my wings, using them to quickly glide to the dining Pavilion. I sat down, placing Arty next to me. I waved my hand, summoning food for the already seated hunters.

I quickly ate my cereal, standing up and grabbing me and Arty's bags, I walked to the entrance/exit. I leaned against the gate. Arty and the rest were still eating, it was painfully slow. I just wanted to get out of here.

I summoned a phone, thinking that it would be nice to watch something. I, unfortunately, had no idea which shows I liked. I put the phone in my pocket, promising myself I would try find something I like to watch.

A group of girls walked up to me, giggling amongst themselves. I recognised them, Drew, and some of her sidekick's.

"Where are you going?" Drew asked, batting her eye lashes.

"Why do you care?" I scoffed, glancing over them to look at the hunters. Still eating.

Drew's smile faltered, before she continued, licking her lips seductively. I laughed to myself. Ares was better at flirting.