Chapter 20- Plan

(I ended up deleting my two chapter lol. Idk how but I'm gonna have to rewrite them which is just a pain. I don't even remember how it went so it'll probably be really different)

Artemis POV

I turned around to Perseus, and saw him talking away to Aphrodite. I felt veins pop on my head and ichor drip from my palms from clenching my fists so hard.

I walked over at a rapid pace and glared at Perseus. He looked at me in complete fear, his eyes wide. I felt bad, but I was too jealous too care.

"What did I tell you, the one thing I told you not to do."

"N-not to talk to Aphrodite?" He stuttered, subconsciously moving backwards.

Aphrodite sarcastically gasped.

"Me?! What would I do to him?" She said, her voice full of fake hurt.

"You'd corrupt him." I said simply.

I grabbed Perseus's hand and distracted him for a few hours while Apollo and Athena confirmed the effects of the substance. We watched a wild life documentary and eventually, I led him to the centre of the throne room.

The gods gathered round. Zeus then snapped his fingers and Perseus was tied up in a chair again. Although I disagreed with it, we had to activate his powers. Ares walked up to him while Perseus struggled in his chair, his eyes wide.

Before I could object to what Ares was gonna do, he punched Perseus in his stomach hard. Perseus gasped in pain, his powers activating, unfortunately, it wasn't just his time powers.

Perseus burned through the ropes, rage evident in his eyes. He scanned though the gods, his eyes unexpectedly, landing on Athena.

He lunged forwards, catching her off guard and uncapping his sword, riptide.

His speed was crazy and with his tiny figure he was extremely difficult to block and evade.

The clash of weapons became just a blur as Perseus's powers activated more and more.

He slashed top to bottom only for Athena to deflect it with her spear. At that moment, Apollo grabbed Perseus in a head lock, the flame power ineffectively licking at Apollo's skin. He injected the liquid inside of Perseus and left him withering on the ground.

"Son of a—"Perseus scream was interrupted by another one, that of pain.

His body was covered in purple. His features barely distinguishable.

After it had cleared, it revealed a grown Perseus, his mind seemed intact.

It was Perseus.

"What... happened?" He groaned, rubbing his head.

My Perseus.

His eyes widened in realisation, Athena didn't want to hurt Perseus so she parried and blocked, and he seemed to realise that.

He walked over to Athena, regret plastered on his face.

He bowed, grabbing Athena's hands, shaking them violently.

"I'm so sorry! I— you just— you looked like her. I know I shouldn't hold you daughters actions against you, and I won't, but I'm that form. I just felt hatred towards to you. I'm so so sorry!"