Chapter 15- Bromance

(yes hello I'm back and I have another chapter and you have to read it or I'll kill you :) so have a nice time)

Artemis pov:

I told him! I told him he shouldn't have done that! But noooo 'she'll just make me eat cereal' he said, 'it's alright' he said. I swear if they so much as touch him I'm gonna rip their faces off!

Perseus walked over, glancing at me as if I was gonna kill him. Aphrodite looked almost... Relieved?

"Well now that it's even, it's time for the rules! So, the goal is to keep making the other person blush until the rounds go up and up and you win. You can use any means necessary to win."

Perseus just nodded and looked at me with a pleading expression.

'You got yourself into this mess, get yourself out of it.' I told him, speaking telepathically into his head.

He silently groaned and went back to looking at Aphrodite.

"So the rounds are, Zeus and Demeter, poseidon and Athena, Apollo and Hermes, Ares and Dionysus, Percy and Hades. Lets start with the hardest one, Ares and Dionysus."

They sat down and I saw Perseus gazing at them, confused. I knew what he meant, Dionysus looked absolutely disgusting and Ares was a sadistic weirdo. How were they gonna make each other blush?

Dionysus changed his appearance in a flash of light and was in his old form of youth, he smiled at Ares and used a 'Pick-up-line' on him.

"Your drop dead gorgeous."

Ares had a look of concentration on his face before bursting out in laughter, his face a golden colour.

"You're... So... Stupid!" He said between breaths.

"The winner is Dionysus. Next round, Poseidon and Athena!"

They sat down and Perseus had a expression that screamed, 'My dad's won'.

Athena made the first move and started with,

"Your chromosomes have combined beautifully."

Everyone just stared at her with a confused expression until poseidon broke the silence with laughter. Athena looked as if she wanted to strangle him, but instead gritted her teeth and forced a smile.

Poseidon leaned in, confidently, and cupped her cheek, stroking it gently.

She blushed and opened her mouth to respond but closed it, not knowing what to say.

"The winner is Poseidon. Next round is Percy and Hades."

Perseus, hesitantly, walked forward, a look of uncertainty on his face.

He sat down while Hades a expression of boredom on his face.

Perseus did nothing but examine him, his eyes boring into his soul.

"Jeez your hot." Perseus muttered, fanning himself with his hands.

Hades cracked a small, almost unnoticeable, smile.

"So he does have feelings!" Perseus exclaimed.

Hades smile was widening, but no blush appears on his face.

Perseus and Hades looked at each other for some time, though Perseus had a distant expression of thought while Hades examined every bit of his face.

The silence carried on until Perseus made a move.

"I would love to bite your neck."

Hades blushed deeply, burying his head in his hands, not knowing what to say or do.