Chapter 17- Rewind

(Ok i have some stuff to say, one wtf -stands for what the flip btw, I hate swearing- You guys are actually enjoying it, I mean my friend, who has 5 views in his story, I'm following him, made fun of me for having less than 1k views and now I have 2.1k and im really thankful so I can rub it in his 5 view story face!

Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter, something's big is coming up, and yeah see ya!)

Perseus pov:

I watched Artemis's sleeping form, her face seemed so relaxed, her almost permanent scowling face was gone, the stress lines on her forehead had disappeared.

I tried to pull back to stretch my legs but Artemis just frowned in her sleep and pulled herself closer to me.

I sighed, grinning, she was so adorable.

I looked at her face one more time, before falling asleep.

I woke up in the SAME FREAKING ROOM.

"I see you haven't made preparations yet, you better start, soon I'll attack camp half-blood. Don't underestimate me. I'll have you all on your knees in a few minutes, until then enjoy you reign." Parallax said.

He chuckled and everything turned to mist.

Instead of waking up like usual, I found myself on a hill under a tree, there was a picnic blanket and basket. Down the hill a few metres away there was a clear view of an ocean, sparkling in the distance. There was a clear view of the night sky.

Artemis was next to me leaning against the tree, we were talking and by the looks of it, having a great time.

I suddenly had a pained smile and Artemis was angry, she used two of her fingers to turn my head and...

I woke up with a start and saw Artemis glaring at me. She pushed me back down and ran her hands through my hair.

"You woke me up for this?" I asked, wiping the tiny amount off drool of my face.

"Shut up." She commanded, blushing.

I felt something in my chest purred causing my chest to vibrate.

"What the..." I muttered, putting a hand on my chest.

"What?" Artemis asked.

"There was... Forget it, it was probably nothing."

The vibration died out but it made me think, yes I have a brain. Who was Artemis's crush? I knew she had one. A person like her is bound to get him, I guess I would have to get used to them cuddling, hugging and kissing.

Suddenly a fire erupted in my chest and I felt the need to, despite not knowing who he was, tear her crush into pieces, throw them in tartarus and blast them with Greek fire.

The same thing growled in my chest.

"You ok?" Artemis said.

Suddenly as fast as it appeared, it was gone.

"Yeah, fine..."

I got up despite the many protests from Artemis. After I had brushed my teeth and flossed, I washed my face and stepped into the shower.

I let the cool water run down my face and back, tracing over my scars.