Chapter 14- The Blushing Game

(Hey I'm back I know I've been gone for a bit. Anyway let get on with the story.)

Aphrodite pov:

I wanted to play a game, a blushing game. Right now it was Apollo and me always made it to the finals, neither of us could make each other blush thus there was no winner. Now with Percy in the picture that could change, I wouldn't play first game but if Percy managed to win then we would be against each other.

First our relationship would build and we'd become friend. Then we become friends with benefits because of our looks. Then we become a relationship for all of eternity and I would f him until I'm-- sorry got a little carried away.

First was step one, make him play the blushing game...

____________________________Percy pov:

I chuckled as I went over our conversation. Artemis was sitting in my lap running her hands through my hair with a look of pure content present on her face.

"What?" She asked.

"'Reproduction process'? You try so hard to avoid saying it." I said.

She blushed and replied, "I don't like saying the word."

"It's still funny."

She shoved my playfully, trying to cover her blushing face.

For a few minutes there was a comfortable silence until the worst possible thing happened. The hunters burst in.

"Milady, we went hunting and-- WHAT THE F--" Thalia screamed a word you could probably guess.

She was carrying a beautiful deer though it had one problem though, it was a bloody mess, literally.

There were all the hunters here, bows up an arrow drawn. I had my hands up and Artemis was still running her hands through my hair, she seemed completely unaware of everything.

"Milady, what are you doing?" Phoebe asked.

There was no response and the hunters faced me.

"What did you do to Milady!" Atlanta shouted.

"I swear I did nothing! Arty tell them." I said, gently nudging her.

"Hmm? Oh, what are you doing here?" She asked the hunters.

The hunters watched in shock as she looked at them as if it was completely normal that she was sitting on my lap.

"You--what--why--sitting..." Atlanta stuttered.

Artemis sighed and got of my lap now, standing up.

"Feel his hair."

"...what?" Thalia asked.

"I said feel his hair." She replied, crossing her arms.

"You drugged her." Leah said, slowly edging towards me.

"He didn't drug me!" Artemis snapped.

"I couldn't drug her even if I wanted to, she's a goddess." I muttered.

"Now clean your hands and feel. His. Hair." Artemis demanded.