↠Sick (Sukhoon)

Couple: Choi Hyunsuk and Park Jihoon.

I'm so soft for our two leaders ship. I'm soft for Hyunsuk lmfao. Not for Jihoon though boy is Satan's son.  I feel like Hyunsuk is the type of member to pamper a sick member whereas Jihoon would be scolding them. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a chilly Friday. The weather in Seoul was becoming colder each day. But this didn't stop Hyunsuk from going out. He tries to go out and explore every chance he gets. He hates having to stay at home so long. 

But although he made sure to wear multiple layers, he some how caught a cold.

"shit" Hyunsuk cursed as he ran out of tissues. He wanted his sickness to go unnoticed by the members.  He tried to sneak through the living room but was seen by Yoshi.

"Hyung are you ok?" he asked. Hyunsuk threw him a thumbs up because he knew his voice would sound different. He tried searching for the tissues but couldn't. "What are you searching for?" asked Yoshi.

"tissues," hyunsuk answered shortly hoping Yoshi wouldn't question his voice. But luck wasn't on his side.

"Hyung what's with your voice? Do you have a cold?" Yoshi asked him.

Hyunsuk sighed and nodded. "I don't know how. But I'll get better by tomorrow it's fine," He said.

"Hyung as much as I want to believe that we all know how it goes when you get sick," said Yoshi.

Yes they all knew how it goes.

He gets sick. It goes from worse to worst and he needs to rest for a week. Which is precisely why he wanted to keep it a secret.

"It's just a stuffy nose Yoshi-yah. I'll be fine," Hyunsuk said after finally finding the tissue box and heading back to his room.

Yoshi shook his heading knowing Hyunsuk was being stubborn. He took out his phone and dialed a number.

And not even 20 minutes later the door to the dorm where Hyunsuk stayed opened.

Yedam looked  confused, "Jihoonie hyung why are you here?" he asked.

"Yoshi told me Hyunsuk hyung was sick but being stubborn," said Jihoon.

Yedam nodded and left because he was used to Hyunsuk's behavior.

Jihoon headed towards Hyunsuk's room and went in.

Hyunsuk was startled by the opening of his door. Right as he peeked at the door he was met with a Jihoon glaring at him. Shivers went down his spine. "Well I'm fucked," he thought to himself.

Jihoon walked towards the older and touched his forehead. 

"Aish you have a fever too. Why are you so stubborn? You should have told us," said Jihoon.

"I didn't want you to worry, besides it's not to bad," Hyunsuk said right before having a fit of coughs. Jihoon rolled his eyes and went to get some tablets for Hyunsuk and went to go make him some porridge.

Hyunsuk kept coughing and sneezing which gave him a headache.

Jihoon came back with the porridge and pills and sat down next to Hyunsuk. He scooped up a spoonful of porridge and offered it to Hyunsuk, he attempted to take the bowl from Jihoon who didn't budge. The older just sighed and accepted this treatment.

It wasn't usual for Hyunsuk to be babied. It was usually him who was babying either Mashiho, Junghwan or Junkyu. But Jihoon always made sure to take care of Hyunsuk. He knew the other always put the younger ones first because that's what he was taught. Although Jihoon loved that trait of Hyunsuk's it did annoy him every now and then because the other would forget to take care of himself.

Hyunsuk finished the rest of the porridge without any fuss. Jihoon then handed the older a pill to take, which he did.

Jihoon cleaned the bowl he used for the porridge before returning back to find Hyunsuk on his phone, probably texting the manager. Jihoon snatched the others phone and kept it else where.

"Yah give my phone back!" yelled Hyunsuk in protest.

"Nope. Your not doing any work. I'll take care of it. I promise you that I will bury you alive if I find you out and about saying your fine. I'm telling manager hyung your sick and that your taking the rest of the week off. No arguments," said Jihoon sternly making Hyunsuk sigh in defeat and fall back on his bed. 

Jihoon hugged the latter and caressed his head, "You should let us take care of you every now and then too hyung. We appreciate your leader tendency but you over do it," he said. Hyunsuk just snuggled further into his lovers embrace.

He couldn't lie. He liked being taken care of. It made him feel safe and comfortable. Which is why he takes care of the other members so much. 

It didn't take long for Hyunsuk to get better with Jihoon's super vision and pamper. Jihoon decided to keep an extra eye for all of the embers incase they fell sick as well. 

_______________

It's kinda short but i felt like writing some fluff. The next is A text story kind of thing. It's a Yoshidam one. I love these two softies together.